Ork fortress Instruksions?

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
Probably not much help ... but it was called the OrK Stronghold. Try googling "Gorkamorka Ork Stronghold" on the 'images' setting and you'll get some good pictures of it. No assembly instructions though.

fishasda

May 19, 2020
I was digging around in my loft and found (what I hope is anyway) a complete fortess for gorkamorka. Now I can't find any instructions to build it, can anyone help, or point me towards the assembly instructions somewhere?

thanks in advance.
Hi there,

did you manage to make the fort? I was recently trying to make some new pieces of terrain and loved the ork stuff from the 90s, would have any scans of the fort?

fishasda

May 19, 2020
Your generosity is misdirected - I didn't even scan them. I found them through this French Gorkamorka site.
Many thanks anyways, I will defo be building one or more of them. I have got the orignal imperial guard command tower, bastion, the storm of vengeance powersation which ive just built. So I could post any of these scans online in the vault. You may have found on your travels the battle bunker card? Which seems to be very hard to search for.

Reactions: Aulenback

fishasda

May 19, 2020
It a shame they didnt make the card buildings for the other races. Im trying to make some tau /xenos scenery for my friends. many thanks again.

fishasda

May 19, 2020
If you get the chance to see your parents in the coming weeks, but dont put yourself and them at risk if its not ok.

Reactions: Aulenback