N18 Orlock Gang, how does this look?

Vonvilkee

Gang Hero
Jan 7, 2018
Bellingham, Washington USA
I get munitioneer but two is going to feel over kill. Nerves of steel can actually surprise people on sniper types allowing them to aim with a telescopic sight regularly and require more than just pinning attention.

I also see that iron will were you worried about bottling? Inspirational has actually helped me way more than an extra fighter if the leader is still standing would have. Inspirational also combos with the above nerves of steel!

Mabruk

Juve
Jan 11, 2019
Lucerna, Schweiz
Looks good! I would also drop one munitioneer. For the second Champion I recommend savvy trader, you'll get this armoured undersuits cheaper and easier. The third Champion in the Campaign should then get fixer.

DrCraniax

Juve
Feb 12, 2018
Melbourne Australia
I get munitioneer but two is going to feel over kill. Nerves of steel can actually surprise people on sniper types allowing them to aim with a telescopic sight regularly and require more than just pinning attention.

I also see that iron will were you worried about bottling? Inspirational has actually helped me way more than an extra fighter if the leader is still standing would have. Inspirational also combos with the above nerves of steel!
Thanks! Didn't mean to go Munitioneer on both of them, whoops! In general with the skills I'm pretty easy, I haven't played enough to know what's going to work best.
Cheers!

DrCraniax

Juve
Feb 12, 2018
Melbourne Australia
Alright chums, had a tinker thanks to feedback from here and on reddit. How does it look now? No smoke grenades available just yet and I am a tad concerned about no close combat abilities apart from the leader. Are two combat shotties and a regular shotty too much?

Luth Firemonger- maybe drop his sawn off, replace it with a servo claw, power knife or chsinsword - if you want more melee.

If you do want more melee it’s your champs and leader that are your only real options, pretty much every other house is better at H2H except Delaque... Van Saar aren’t very good either but they are harder to injure with armour, body glove and energy shields.

You might find your overloading some of your guys with too many weapons. If your worried about ammo and want a back up take a bolt pistol if you have the cash. Or stub pistol with dum dumb.

I’d consider dropping your regular shotty for another auto gun. It will be able to pin people from further away.

Reactions: Dmanchy

Vonvilkee

Gang Hero
Jan 7, 2018
I'd absolutely keep the regular shotgun, trading post executioner rounds get them! -2 ap amazing, +1 to hit it top 18" so good. With savvy trader you're almost guaranteed to have them on hand.

Vonvilkee

Gang Hero
Jan 7, 2018
I'd absolutely keep the regular shotgun, trading post executioner rounds get them! -2 ap amazing, +1 to hit out to 18" so good. With savvy trader you're almost guaranteed to have them on hand.

Reactions: Mabruk

Mabruk

Juve
Jan 11, 2019
Lucerna, Schweiz
Agree, my shotgun Champion did an amazing job with executioner rounds! He wounds more than the half of my opponent's gang alone.
Just like the old Orlock saw: pin him with the autogun and he'll die by the shotgun(y)

Reactions: Vonvilkee