N18 Outcasts in dominion campaigns

Atromix

Juve
Feb 27, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm just trying to figure out how outcast gangs behave in dominion campaigns. I might just be missing it but the only part I can find is them behaving as the house they affiliate with if they choose a house affiliation but I can't seem to find anything on the other options e.g. clanless, guilds, recidivists, etc.
If anyone could point it out that would be much appreciated.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Erm, I would presume they dont. So they wont get any benefits from territory beyond the standard ones.

Reactions: Atromix

BearsWillEatYou

Gang Champion
Apr 10, 2018
Reading
Yep. House affiliated Outcast gangs can get the extra house specific territory benefits, no other Outcast gang could.

That said, they've left room for the various different ally-affiliation options to have an effect in future campaigns. I'm not aware of anything that, for example, counting as a Promethium Guild gang for campaign purposes would actually effect at the moment though.

Reactions: Atromix

Tindahbawx

Mar 31, 2016
Belfast
You could just agree with the arbitrator which House gang they get the benefits of in terms of territories and call it a day, the same way you would treat a GSC gang as Orlock in Dominion.

Or hell, roll a D6 for it to see which benefits you get,l. Or say if there's no Cawdor playing, just assign the Outcast gang as "counts as cawdor for territory income". If it's only for creating the territory deck at the start and knowing which territories they get a bonus on and which they don't I don't really see what difference it makes in the end.