NCE outlander weapon lists

Discussion in 'Rules, Mechanics & Skills' started by gamepimp, Dec 4, 2018.

1. gamepimp

gamepimp New Member

So the rules allow outlander gangs to purchase alternative house weapons at the cost of a rare trade. By this logic, can a standard gang purchase outlander weapons? i.e can my goliaths purchase an eviscerator? what about an exterminator? Could my Orlocks purchase a pitslave buzzsaw?

2. Ben_S

Ben_S Hive Guilder
    Honored Tribesman

I couldn't point to anything in the rules, but I'd definitely say no.

Stoof likes this.
  3. gamepimp

gamepimp New Member

Flavour wise I agree but like you just said, nothing is mentioned in the rules

4. Malo

Malo YakTribe Mechanicum
    Staff Member Yak Founder

If the rules are for outlander gangs, logic doesn't dictate that those rules apply for and in reverse for standard gangs.

Stoof likes this.
  5. hellodarren

hellodarren Ganger

It says in the gang's outlander rules at the top of their gear that other gangs can't use them.

Ben_S, gamepimp and Kitcar like this.
  6. Kitcar

Kitcar Gang Hero

HelloDarren we haven't met. If its available at the outlaw trading post and a gang can shop there?? That might get them outlawed. :eek:

Blood Donor likes this.
  7. Jacob Dryearth

Jacob Dryearth Gang Champion

I always liked the idea of House gangs going to the outlaw trading post but taking a penalty the next time they roll on the outlaw chart...

8. Kitcar

Kitcar Gang Hero

The penalties could add up to.

9. gamepimp

gamepimp New Member

Thanks again for the rules clarification Malo. As it was written at the top of the pages I missed it as being fluff text, not rules

Blood Donor likes this.
  10. Blood Donor

Blood Donor Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Yak Philanthropist

I always thought that the Outlaw Status roll was downplayed. Maybe if going to the Outlaw trading post was a very stiff fine but not an immediate outlawing then it would promote more use of it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice