Painting Commissions

Raziel

Dec 9, 2011
Me and a few friends are offering a reasonably priced commission painting service, named Kitsune Studios.

We have been offering a few select people this service previously and have decided to give it a go. There are plenty of examples on our Facebook page and we would be happy for your support alone, if not your patronage.

https://m.facebook.com/SurfingRaziel/

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
Good luck with that - nice work on what you've posted. You might want to say where you're based though - I couldn't see it on your page.

Reactions: Azzabat

Raziel

Dec 9, 2011
Guys I want to apologise for the lack of discourse from me and us in general. We had quite the turbulent time with the quick deterioration of my mother’s health and finally her death last month.

We also had a troubling time with a child trying to abuse our services at the time and so we collectively agreed to postpone our services, to focus on the things that actually matter.

So we appreciate your interest in us and we will have more pictures of our work up soon.

Stoof to answer your question, we’re based in Amsterdam and we ship all around.

Azzabat it always amazes me that the 40k/GW actually can find the routes of words or their meanings. As opposed to say the average member of the general public.

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
Sorry to hear about your troubles and your loss in particular. All the best.
Be sure to post again once things smoothes out, there are yakkers all over.