N18 Pananite Enforcer w/ Classic Shield

chrisib

Nov 14, 2016
Yesterday I finally opened up my new Enforcers and dug out the bitz supply fro ages past. I wanted to see if the classic Necromunda Enforcer shields would fit onto the new models, and I think the result speaks for itself:

2019-08-12%2017.54.02.jpg
2019-08-12%2017.54.11.jpg
2019-08-12%2017.54.18.jpg

The shield is just made held on with poster tack right now, but it lines up pretty nicely with the wrist. I had to trim down the part of the vambrace that extends past the wrist to get it flush, but you can't see that behind the shield anyway.

I'm not sure how I want to go about bulking out the armour to make him look more like a Subjugator as opposed to a normal Enforcer. I tried fitting Space Marine (classic & Reiver) shoulder pads on, but they didn't fit very well. Maybe some additional armour plates on the thighs and around the skirt/shirt tails? Or I'll just paint them in a different colour scheme to make them distinct on the tabletop. Or maybe by the time I have time to get to any of that FW will have an upgrade kit for sale that will solve all of my problems....

Jacob Dryearth

Gang Hero
Sep 6, 2016
You can really see the quality improvement from metal to plastic!

I was converting Enforcers out of Blood Bowl humans until these were shown. The shoulder pads and thigh armor on those models can be easily press molded and added to this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben_S

chrisib

Nov 14, 2016
Hm, I hadn't considered Blood Bowl parts. I may have to get a Reilkand set and try that out. Thanks for the idea!