Pay it forward

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
Hello all,

I have been the beneficiary of some truly awesome generosity when it comes to receiving things in the post from friendly Yaks who insist that there is nothing that they want in return (I don't want to embarrass them by naming names, but they know who they are, and how much I appreciate their community spirited generosity.)

I decided to post this thread in their honour, in the hopes of starting a chain of giving. I will offer some things, and the first Yak who claims one will get it free of charge as long as they sign up to do the same for someone else by posting a list of things they are willing to give away in the next post in this thread.

I have

1. The cards that came with the Warhammer Underworlds Godsworn Hunt box - claimed by @Sethmerlin666 (y)

2. The sword and axe wielding male barbarians from the Godsworn Hunt box - claimed by @prewarsalad (y)

3. A Primaris Apothecary body (minus the bits that mark him out as an apothecary - I can clarify if needs be)

4. The paperwork that came with Kill Team Theta 7 Acquisitus

So, if you want to claim one of these, let me know (and let the rest of the Tribe know what you have to offer.)

*Yak Salute*

Last edited:

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
I've enjoyed trading with sump dweller before, great idea!

If possible, I would like to take off your hands the cards from the Godsworn Hunt.

I would put up for grabs:

1. 2x HeroQuest Ogres. I get lots of comments about my conversions based on these old models, they're great fun. I've got 2 left, badly painted, but ripe for some underhive conversion fodder!

2. 1x complete sprue of the flexible plastic Barbed Bracken. With the incoming perils, could be very useful to make up some carnivorous foliage!

Free to someone who wants to pass on something of theirs!

Last edited:

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
This is a great idea, will be keeping an eye on this. Also guys (and anyone whoes just lurking at the moment), remember if you are after anything in particular there is a thread to request if anyone has specfic parts you are after in the trading forum too.

Fold

Gang Hero
Oct 26, 2013
London E2
fromthewastes.com
Can I get these guys?

I will be putting up:

1 x Cryx Soul Hunter
1 x bag of nurglings
I’ll take those nurglings.

Someone is welcome to any of the following:

- 2nd edition space marine librarian with force staff
- bag of dark angels upgrade bits
- small bag of ogre bits
- bag of ork boy bits
- 6 converted and undercoated robed black Templar’s

prewarsalad

Gang Champion
Dec 22, 2015
newcastle
I’ll take those nurglings.

Someone is welcome to any of the following:

- 2nd edition space marine librarian with force staff
- bag of dark angels upgrade bits
- small bag of ogre bits
- bag of ork boy bits
- 6 converted and undercoated robed black Templar’s
Pm your address and I'll send it later this week.

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Was just wondering whether I needed any more Nurglings. To be honest, the answer was probably no anyway, but could I suggest that people go back and cross out claimed items (as in the original post)? Otherwise it will get even more difficult to keep track of what's still on offer.

prewarsalad

Gang Champion
Dec 22, 2015
newcastle
Was just wondering whether I needed any more Nurglings. To be honest, the answer was probably no anyway, but could I suggest that people go back and cross out claimed items (as in the original post)? Otherwise it will get even more difficult to keep track of what's still on offer.
How do I strike through?

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
You can also (I believe) still do a capitol S in [ ] to start then a /S inside [ ] to end. Quote my post to see the code (hopefully, might not show up in the new fancy forum).

testing the strikethrough code

Edit: Ah no, the quote doesnt show it, but it does work

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
2. 1x complete sprue of the flexible plastic Barbed Bracken. With the incoming perils, could be very useful to make up some carnivorous foliage!
I would love to take these off your hands.

EDIT: Just realised you're in Australia and wouldn't expect you to ship a sprue around the world.

I will offer the following:

- N17 Boxed Set Rulebook, Cards, Tokens etc.

- Bags of random bits. I have a massive bits box with bits from hundreds of kits and will make up a few little baggies of random bits for anyone that wants one. Feel free to request any specific genres (e.g. Orks, Imperium, Chaos, AoS etc) and I'll see what I can do to ensure a higher level of those particular bits - 5 bags available.

- Blood Angel's Chaplain Lemartes with Jump Pack. Resin. Spike broken off the top of his hat.

- Some daemon & assorted xenos skulls from the GW "Skulls" set. No human ones cos I'm using so many of them I need to buy another box.

- Set of green plastic blast / flame templates suitable for N17 / NCE. 3 available.

Last edited:

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
I would love to take these off your hands.

EDIT: Just realised you're in Australia and wouldn't expect you to ship a sprue around the world.

I will offer the following:

- N17 Boxed Set Rulebook, Cards, Tokens etc.

- Bags of random bits. I have a massive bits box with bits from hundreds of kits and will make up a few little baggies of random bits for anyone that wants one. Feel free to request any specific genres (e.g. Orks, Imperium, Chaos, AoS etc) and I'll see what I can do to ensure a higher level of those particular bits - 5 bags available.

- Blood Angel's Chaplain Lemartes with Jump Pack. Resin. Spike broken off the top of his hat.
No problem to send around the world, send me a PM and a sprue is yours!
The bits sent to me were from o/s so it's the least i can do.

Last edited: