• YakTribe will be migrated to a new server on Monday night, April 12th after 2am GMT and should be available on Tuesday morning.

Bug Posting Tool

Schank23

Ganger
Sep 28, 2020
Tennessee, USA
I’m unsure if this was an update or not. But the posting tool seems to have changed. You can’t post pics as easily as before. Not as many options as well. Don’t know if I may have done something wrong or how to fix it if I can. Can anyone please advise on the issue. Thanks.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Yes this is XenForo 2.2 which did change the posting interface somewhat. I'm going to tune what common buttons you can see as a priority but make sure you click the ellipsis in the middle to see more buttons.

It depends on your browser width as to what you'll see available.

1614822208548.png

• Love
Reactions: Schank23

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
It seemed easier to me, though I'm not sure whether I was really doing it 'right'. Rather than uploading a pic to my album, then going to make a post, I was able to upload the pic in the post.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
It seemed easier to me, though I'm not sure whether I was really doing it 'right'. Rather than uploading a pic to my album, then going to make a post, I was able to upload the pic in the post.
Subscribers have the ability to upload images directly to posts. It's always been that way.

Reactions: Ben_S

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
Hmm. Maybe it's simply having different buttons available that made one way of doing things more obvious now than before.