Resource icon

Necromunda Printable Illustrated Custom Tactics Cards (incl. Book of the Outcasts) 17.0

No permission to download

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
I'm also wondering if the cardsmith files themselves are available? I want to only print out the cards that we're putting in our decks, without having to cut and paste the pdf files, nor print the lot for (often) only a single card from each sheet.
I PM'd you a link :)

Just wondering if there is any update on the progress on the cards for house of shadow?
They're coming, just slowly. About 1/3 is done at the moment.

NoOneII.

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
Thank you for your work and diligence. Without this set I'd probably rule Tactics out of our coming campaign.

Just out of curiosity:
Do the Icons normally representing MTG Editions have a specific meaning on your cards? (The Squirrels and all that? )

• Love
Reactions: Xiądz and Mr. M

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Yes, from a certain point (when all had one icon) they mark the set the card are from. Scan the thread, I usually mentioned the icon used in some updates.

Do the Icons normally representing MTG Editions have a specific meaning on your cards? (The Squirrels and all that? )

brevard1986

Feb 2, 2019
I PM'd you a link :)

They're coming, just slowly. About 1/3 is done at the moment.

This is absolutely amazing! The artwork choice is just *chef's kiss* - I'd just want to print out some of the deck as well (Underdog Tactics and mix of the gang tactics ones) so would love to save some ink. Any chance you still have a link?

• Love
Reactions: Xiądz

lordneg

Juve
Apr 7, 2021
is there any way to get just the text cards? or anyone have a source for cards that are not as graphics heavy? thnks :)

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
I just copy the recent cards from their respective books :) And if I'm not mistaken, there is some resource(s) that use the same or similar pattern to the original game cards.

Reactions: lordneg

NoOneII.

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
Once more: All the love to you for providing us with this awesome ressource.

Can I also ask for the Cardsmith-Files, for similar reasons as the others?
I shall have to provide my group with 10 curated decks for the campaign, being able to pick and choose before printing would be a big help.

Thanks a bunch!

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Once more: All the love to you for providing us with this awesome ressource.

Can I also ask for the Cardsmith-Files, for similar reasons as the others?
I shall have to provide my group with 10 curated decks for the campaign, being able to pick and choose before printing would be a big help.

Thanks a bunch!

Quite a lot of people ask about this - I created a Dropbox folder and I'll update it as well :)

• Love
Reactions: NoOneII.