Resource icon

Necromunda Printable Illustrated Custom Tactics Cards (new Goliath cards) 8.0

No permission to download

Teedubya

Oct 28, 2019
Xiądz submitted a new resource:

Printable Tactics Cards with Illustrations - MTG-based Tactics cards (Gang-specific incl.) ready for printing

Read more about this resource...
This is awesome, thankyou!
I'm considering making a small online tactics generator to avoid printouts, as a lazy person who has failed to google anything succesfully and can see you've basically nailed a comprehensive list - you wouldn't happen to have the tactics cards in any other format? E.G csv, .doc, xml? If not no worries, I'll spend an hour or two typing them out ;)

Reactions: Xiądz

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
This is awesome, thankyou!
I'm considering making a small online tactics generator to avoid printouts, as a lazy person who has failed to google anything succesfully and can see you've basically nailed a comprehensive list - you wouldn't happen to have the tactics cards in any other format? E.G csv, .doc, xml? If not no worries, I'll spend an hour or two typing them out ;)
I PM'd you what I have in text format and some ideas how to get the rest easier then retyping them :) Good luck!

Reactions: Teedubya

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Gentlescum, as usual if you have an early access to Tactics Cards from the Dark Uprising boxed set, let me know so I can start working.

I'm getting my set soon, but I have some free time at the moment.

Reactions: Azrael804

DucatiSteve

Nov 16, 2019
Thank you very much, these are incredible!

Has anyone managed to print them out and sleeve them yet? If I print at Actual Size will they fit into MtG sleeves?

Reactions: Xiądz

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Thank you very much, these are incredible!

Has anyone managed to print them out and sleeve them yet? If I print at Actual Size will they fit into MtG sleeves?
Yeah, they fit if you print them right. It's either with or without scaling, can't remember now, so it's best to try with a single page, check the fitting and then print the rest :)

Thanks Dude!
Awesome job you Rock the underhive.
<3

Reactions: TopsyKretts

Pagus85

Sep 13, 2019
Any chance on doing intrigues & rackets card pack in this style? I'd love if they all had same look?