Resource icon

Necromunda Printable Illustrated Custom Tactics Cards (new Goliath cards) 8.0

No permission to download

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
Xiądz updated Printable Illustrated Custom Tactics Cards (Corpse Grinders set) with a new update entry:

New Goliath Cards

Gentlescum, here you go :) Full set of new Goliath Tactics cards, 18 in total.

Bear in mind that 5 cards were modified to fit the text in (Apprentice, Vat Twins, Named and Shamed, The Hand that Feeds You and Subconcious Mnemonics). I did my best to retain the original meaning and intention, for the rest I count on your intelligence and spirit of the game :)

It took me half an hour to make the "Apprentice" card xD
Read the rest of this update entry...

CaptainCipher

Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone have a list of what pack each card came from? I printed the entire set, and they're fantastic, but playing with all 100+ cards at once seems a little impractical. I'd like to sort them into their original packs if anyone's got a list

Xiądz

Ganger
May 21, 2018
Warsaw, Poland
They are sorted from a certain point, with different icons. Old Goliath, Orlock, Escher and Van Saar packs are all together with the cards from the original Underhive box with the hammer icon. From Cawdor onward all sets are marked differently.

Reactions: Operator Madsen

Operator Madsen

Mar 24, 2020
Smørum, Denmark
Hi
first of all, thumps up! These are awesome, and I love the continuous update of cards.
is it possible for you to put up copies of "Necromunda: Badzone Environments & Events Cards"? I can't find these any where.

Reactions: Xiądz

tehsaq

Juve
Honored Tribesman
May 21, 2012
Bendigo VIC, Australia
Does anyone have a list of what pack each card came from? I printed the entire set, and they're fantastic, but playing with all 100+ cards at once seems a little impractical. I'd like to sort them into their original packs if anyone's got a list
This list has a source field:

tehsaq

Juve
Honored Tribesman
May 21, 2012
Bendigo VIC, Australia
Hi
first of all, thumps up! These are awesome, and I love the continuous update of cards.
is it possible for you to put up copies of "Necromunda: Badzone Environments & Events Cards"? I can't find these any where.
I’ve started on these, but they’re a bit more involved than either tactics or subplots. There’s much more text and hence more layout/editing required to fit the MtG format. I’ll upload them if/when I get them done.

tehsaq

Juve
Honored Tribesman
May 21, 2012
Bendigo VIC, Australia
Hi
Got these done now, enjoy!

Reactions: Xiądz