N17 Printable Necromunda 4'x4' Game Mat

Jfredona

Ganger
Jul 19, 2011
Chicago, Illinois, US
I intend on playing N17 in the Gang War 3D format and I wanted to create a gaming mat as a base for terrain. I scanned some of the Underhive tiles and stitched them together in Photoshop to create a 4'x4' mat that can be printed a a vinyl banner. This is my first attempt, but feel free to use the image to make your own mat. I have not had it printed yet so I cannot say what it looks like exactly....

Make some of the grills double size???
Looks great.
Perhaps add black and yellow stripes around some squares

i dunno about the “lighting.” i’d be more interested in purchasing something like this if it had universal light sourcing.

i dunno about the “lighting.” i’d be more interested in purchasing something like this if it had universal light sourcing.

It is is free to download. I could easily take the lighting out and post another image if that would help. I just thought the lighting gave it an interesting look but it is a matter of opinion I suppose

ah! oops. sorry, i thought it was something you were developing.

Well, it kind of is, but it uses scanned images of the necromunda tiles, it is not something I could ever sell leagally for as a product. I just put it up to get opininions and see if anyone would like to use it for their own purposes

Since it is done in photoshop, the lighting is just a layer of the image so I could remove it to get a clean image

Reactions: Punktaku
FYI the Vault allows large files so you could add the full size JPG or even PSD there. Up to 100Mb.

I am pretty new on this site....well at least newly active at least, have been lurking around and reading things for years. Sooo...my question is, how do you post something to the Vault ?

I am pretty new on this site....well at least newly active at least, have been lurking around and reading things for years. Sooo...my question is, how do you post something to the Vault ?

Forget it I'm an idiot...there is a big button at the top of the screen....lesson learned ....look before you ask something stupid

Wow, just seen this- great stuff!

Couple questions, did you ever publish a version without the lighting, and is this the same scale as the new zone mortalis or is it the same as the old card tiles?

I don’t believe the version you can download has the lighting effect on it at all. The squares should be the same size as the cardboard tiles from the first boxed set as I just scanned them and stitched them together