Question printing gang cards

Mattology

Jan 11, 2020
Hi all

Sincere apologies if this is covered elsewhere but I have looked hard and the search function is not working for me at the moment.

When I print gang cards the default setting gives me 2 cards per A4 page. I reduce the size to 75% which gets 3 on per A4, but this still feels very wasteful and I suspect I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone correct me please?

Many thanks,

Matt

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
I print from my iPhone and get them all on one page. I open the gang card print view, go to ‘edit’ the image and they’re all condensed onto one page. Not sure how to do it from a desktop though.

Mattology

Jan 11, 2020
I print from my iPhone and get them all on one page. I open the gang card print view, go to ‘edit’ the image and they’re all condensed onto one page. Not sure how to do it from a desktop though.
Thanks very much. I will try this later. I’ve only been using desktop so far

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
To do it open the gang cards, press the share button at the bottom of the screen (the box with an arrow coming out of the top), go to ‘markup’, then press the box with arrow thingy at the bottom of the screen again and go to print. That should have them all on the same page (y)