Drag to reposition cover

ORB Project Log: Pit Slave Gang; Bile's Halloween; and Brotherhood Miners

timdp

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Jun 4, 2012
Sebastopol, CA
I really like this Space Merchant mini. https://www.nobleknight.com/P/2147672738/Space-Merchants Im thinking of making up a caravan beasty and having a guide and a Guilder using this space merchant.
They guys who originally made these (Lead Adventure) are no longer making them. They are now available through Magister Militum: https://www.magistermilitum.com/manufacturer/lead-adventure-miniatures.html. No idea if these guys are doing wholesale to restock Noble Knight...

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
Yeah I think that’s the place I ended up ordering from Tim! They took the order but have since told me they are out of stock for a few weeks on it. I’m hoping that means they are receiving more? I really like the masked merchant. I could totally see that merchant at a cantina in mos eisley spaceport! :D

Reactions: timdp and Aulenback

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Just a note to myself that I aim to be painting up my BSF Negavolt cultists in the same colour scheme as my pit slaves, (orange fabric, dirty skin of various greyed skin tones, and oiled metal), to make sure they are compatible. Because I will find a way to use them.... a Wyrd hired gun, perhaps...
Gc0VrAv.jpg

Last edited:

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
It really rather is. Blackstone Fortress gives me a new Kroot for SW:A/NM, a pair of ratlings for NM, a rogue trader suitable to be a noble or wealthy Guilder, these Negavolt cultists (4), some 40K beastmen for Scavvies, some new chaos cultists... and of course is a game in itself.

Last edited:

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
And you only named HALF the heroes! There's the preacher, the Imperial cultist, the MAN OF IRON!!!... the list goes on. And they want to keep making expansions which is full of win.

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Well yeah, now we get to be excited for N18 and all the cool people who come to visit at the Eye of Selene.

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
Just looked it up.. man I can’t keep up with all these awesome game releases! Great looking minis for sure. I’m such a cheapskate I haven’t brought a GW game since the original necromunda and original blood bowl and pretty sure they would have been presents back then :whistle:

Reactions: Aulenback

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Just looked it up.. man I can’t keep up with all these awesome game releases! Great looking minis for sure. I’m such a cheapskate I haven’t brought a GW game since the original necromunda and original blood bowl and pretty sure they would have been presents back then :whistle:
I know that feeling. I have the books and half the models from the original GorkaMorka, somewhere boxed for house-move [and not yet uncovered/unpacked] the terrain for, plus also the books and half the models for the original Necromunda [and Outlanders], the original Space Hulk, and the original Blood Bowl. Oh, plus HeroQuest [GW and MB], thanks to a friend. Then came expenses, and so piecemeal updating and adding to the originals rather than buying boxed sets has been my standard for... decades. But BSF has solid reviews as a game, and is full of excellent models that I can put to more than one use.... so I found the cash to budget for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconic

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Kinda the same. If I can find a reason for something to be on Necromunda, then even if it doesn't exactly serve as a game piece it can do for set-piece or diorama work. EXACTLY the reason I'm torn about keeping the SM half of Tooth and Claw, it would represent the last few marines (plus 3 Aggressors, 3 Jump Primaris and those abominable new scout things) I would need to complete my army (which I could care less about now that Necromunda is back [and doubly care less about because Primaris is garbage])... likely gonna sell.

Reactions: Aulenback

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
These folks will find themselves touched up in between my "paint your stuff" projects as the year progresses, one at a time. And as an added note, something to imagine for the future:
Definitely pit slave gang material.

Last edited:
Reactions: Draconic and Kitcar