Propaganda Posters

Ekodzoona

Juve
Dec 4, 2018
Ukraine, Odesa
www.ekodzoona.com
Hello. Its almost impossible to buy transfers for original posters. Many of our club players would like to got them and I made these templates. What do you think? Can I upload a HQ template here?

8ZpThc7.jpg

dB8YLqr.jpg

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Please do! Here's a link to my archive of posters and signs, I hope it helps.
Just put it in the vault.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Not sure how well those would work with a blue background. If you intend to print on either a transfer slide or paper, it's gong to print out the blue.
Obviously this works for the white parts but for everything else, you would have to cut out all the blue.
This is why I put mine on a white background. If you want to do this as a transfer, you'll need to use .png most likely because it handles transparent sections of images really well.

Ekodzoona

Juve
Dec 4, 2018
Ukraine, Odesa
www.ekodzoona.com
Not sure how well those would work with a blue background. If you intend to print on either a transfer slide or paper, it's gong to print out the blue.
Obviously this works for the white parts but for everything else, you would have to cut out all the blue.
This is why I put mine on a white background. If you want to do this as a transfer, you'll need to use .png most likely because it handles transparent sections of images really well.

These templates are completely vector. Previews are made on a blue background for visual example. In fact, they are transparent. They are designed to be printed on special decal paper.

Reactions: cainex1

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Not too long ago I found one of those sheets of movie posters that you send in to join a dvd club…. I almost kept them as they were perfect scale. But I didn’t. Probably the last I’ll ever see of them…

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Are these last few fan made? If so and someone makes these into decals how could I acquire them?
You should ask our custom decal expert @Scumb4g about this. If it’s not something he does, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

My second thought would be a color printer with decal paper. But I don’t have one and have never done it, so it sounds possible, but I don’t know if it actually works. Because ink, paper, coating, etc.

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
You should ask our custom decal expert @Scumb4g about this. If it’s not something he does, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

My second thought would be a color printer with decal paper. But I don’t have one and have never done it, so it sounds possible, but I don’t know if it actually works. Because ink, paper, coating, etc.
You can’t get white transfers though. I think the ones that do this are thermal printers (?) that do have a white option.

With regular inkjet you really do have to seal the ink or it’ll just turn into absolute mess

Scumb4g

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 25, 2015
Kamakura
You can’t get white transfers though. I think the ones that do this are thermal printers (?) that do have a white option.

With regular inkjet you really do have to seal the ink or it’ll just turn into absolute mess
I can print white as I do have some special printers. Atm it is best to stick to solid colors though but even in full color images I can print at a much higher quality than your average printer. I am however really close to upgrading my set to a semi professional printer, which will still take some time but will make it way easier to print these kind of propaganda posters.

@Ekodzoona your stuff looks awesome, do you happen to work in vector format as the solid color ones look to crisp to be photoshop?
*EDIT, just noticed you already mentioned you made them in vector format.

Ekodzoona

Juve
Dec 4, 2018
Ukraine, Odesa
www.ekodzoona.com
Guys, please help edit the grammar of the posters. Check the posters for errors, I`ll fix and upload the correct versions. English is not my first language and I make these transfers outside of office hours. Unfortunately, there just isn't enough time for editing. Thanks!

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
On the first three, the first one is too blurry to read the tiny print. The second one is fine. The third one is too, but I am of the opinion that it should be “No Stairway to Spire” instead of “No Stairway to Hive”. Basically because “spire” for Necromundans has the same concept as “heaven” and it has the same amount of syllables so it maintains the feel of the source material.

Reactions: Ekodzoona

Scumb4g

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 25, 2015
Kamakura
@Ekodzoona the link to your mega account is not working anymore, I use Illustrator for my decal stuff myself so will be happy to take a look