N18 Question on territory boon rules

Sjaugust1

Feb 28, 2022
Hello i'm trying to get my first dominion campaign off the ground and i'm finding the rulebook can be a little obtuse in its descriptions at times. While i understand that players generate income from territories after every battle what i don't know is if its all players in the campaign or just the ones that took part in the last battle?
Also on the topic of territories: Where can i get territory cards for the dominion campaign and are they updated for all the existing factions or just the 6 main houses? My current group is running Esher, Van Saar, Chaos Cult, Genestealer Cult and that faction of bounty hunters i can't remember the name of. ven-something.......

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
While i understand that players generate income from territories after every battle what i don't know is if its all players in the campaign or just the ones that took part in the last battle?
Just the players who fought that battle

Where can i get territory cards for the dominion campaign
I believe they were a limited run that GW did a long time ago. But all the territory is in the rulebook, so you can make a list from there (I think there might even be a chart in the book for using a regular deck of playing cards)

updated for all the existing factions or just the 6 main houses?
Do you mean with regards to the gang specific boons? if so, Chaos cult count as cawdor, genestealer cult count as orlock and venators will count as whatever gang the leader takes their history from (I think from memory it is a 30pt upgrade or similar).

Thats off the top of my head, it should say in either the gang section of those specific gangs or in the dominion section of the book.

Hope that helps

TopsyKretts

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Also on the topic of territories: Where can i get territory cards for the dominion campaign and are they updated for all the existing factions or just the 6 main houses?
Have you checked the vault? Not only all territories are available, all "resources" as I like to call them, because rackets are basically the same thing in another campaign:

100% all resources for the game will be available from the community. From GW's point of view, Dominion was a one-and-done kind of deal back in 2018 and has since moved on to 3.5 other campaigns the past 4 years (I cound the "assault on precinct" mini campaign as 0.5 :p).