Questions

FurnaceTyrant

May 27, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
HI tribe im new here and I have a few questions. I tried using the search engine to find answer or related topic with no success. Maybe I'm not using the search engine properly, sorry if it has been asked before.

1- is it possible to add gunsight or upgrade at creation with the gang manager?

2- my gang rating is a 885 after I spent all my 1000 cash is this a normal starting gang rating for Goliath or did I screw up somewhere?

Thanks

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
1) as I’m an old grognard and don’t have N18, I don’t know. But from reading threads, I think you need to play one game to visit the shops and then buy that stuff?

2) when creating your gang, make sure you’re buying their stuff and not adding it. Clicking + instead of $ is a pretty common mistake.

Thorgor

Of The YAQ
Oct 12, 2015
Sevres 92130 France
1- is it possible to add gunsight or upgrade at creation with the gang manager?
When you found your gang, you can only get equipment from your House Equipment List. If there is any weapon accessory on this list (for instance, Delaque gangs have access to Gunshroud, Mono-sight and Infra sight), you should be able to purchase it and affix it to any eligible weapon.
If you want to do something that the gang manager doesn't allow, disabling 'Restrict Equipment' on the setting page should take care of the issue.

2- my gang rating is a 885 after I spent all my 1000 cash is this a normal starting gang rating for Goliath or did I screw up somewhere?
Unless some of your fighters have multiple loadouts, there shouldn't be any discrepancy between the amount of credits you spent and your gang rating.

Is your Goliath gang built from Gangs of the Underhive or House of Chains? Could you give us a link to it so that we can check whether there is anything wrong with it?

Reactions: FurnaceTyrant

FurnaceTyrant

May 27, 2020
Ottawa, Canada
When you found your gang, you can only get equipment from your House Equipment List. If there is any weapon accessory on this list (for instance, Delaque gangs have access to Gunshroud, Mono-sight and Infra sight), you should be able to purchase it and affix it to any eligible weapon.
If you want to do something that the gang manager doesn't allow, disabling 'Restrict Equipment' on the setting page should take care of the issue.

Unless some of your fighters have multiple loadouts, there shouldn't be any discrepancy between the amount of credits you spent and your gang rating.

Is your Goliath gang built from Gangs of the Underhive or House of Chains? Could you give us a link to it so that we can check whether there is anything wrong with it?
Thanks I managed to make my gang 1000 pts. And realized that BS allowed me to put gear I am not allowed at creation.

Thanks for answering me.
Is there a way to use House of chain?

FurnaceTyrant

May 27, 2020
Ottawa, Canada

Thank I managed to do it right. Is there a way to use house of chain rules?

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Thank I managed to do it right. Is there a way to use house of chain rules?
For the moment, use the custom tools :)

You can make custom fighters (tied to a specific gang or as hired guns, hangers on, exotic beasts, etc), custom weapon profiles, custom weapons using those profiles and equipment, custom skills and custom territories. For your group you can share with a specific campaign or your friends, or just keep for you.

Like I shared above I created custom fighters for new goliaths - forge tyrants, forge bosses, stimmers, etc. - each of which for goliaths in my campaign; so any Goliath player can hire them in place of the old leader, champ, juve and ganger.

Last edited: