Raatz’ Nest ( underhive saloon)

The image is the right way up on my end. Looks great too.

The image is the right way up on my end. Looks great too.

Thanks...it was showing up sideways when I posted it. It is showing up right now.

It turned out pretty good so far, have to prime and paint it and do something with the interior (the roof is removeable). I want to try to make the sign look like neon and try my hand at OSL.

This is my first attempt a neon sign with my airbrush....not perfect but I think it looks good. Anyone done the neon look with an airbrush? Any suggestions or tips, I am planning on doing a couple more so any help would be great !

More progress on the build of my underhive settlement. Going to be quite a few pieces by the end...

Sorry for the big photo drop, but I have been behind on my WIP pics

The Raatz Nest saloon is a great idea! The actual display looks amazing too, I think you’ve nailed the neon sign. If it were me, I would look to add an extension off the building as a “beer garden” - to use as an area to take cover during battle.

All of your scenery is looking good, man. I like how much detail you’ve added in to each part, definitely going to take some inspiration from this for my own Necromunda scenery. Please share photos once it’s all painted up!

Loving it so far - It looks cool as is but I tend to cover my stuff in course sand / grit to make it look older and to fill any bodging I may have done.

Neon sign looks cool properly lit, maybe an edge highlight with white might make it pop more in low light?!

The Raatz Nest saloon is a great idea! The actual display looks amazing too, I think you’ve nailed the neon sign. If it were me, I would look to add an extension off the building as a “beer garden” - to use as an area to take cover during battle.

All of your scenery is looking good, man. I like how much detail you’ve added in to each part, definitely going to take some inspiration from this for my own Necromunda scenery. Please share photos once it’s all painted up!

Feel free to build a Raatz’ Nest of your own, franchising might be very lucrative for Raatz. I love the “beer” garden idea...definitely going to have to do that. I will definitely post more images when I get more done. Thanks for the kind words!

Loving it so far - It looks cool as is but I tend to cover my stuff in course sand / grit to make it look older and to fill any bodging I may have done.

Neon sign looks cool properly lit, maybe an edge highlight with white might make it pop more in low light?!

I’m glad you like it!

I was thinking of an edge highlight myself, as I agree when not lit properly it looks a little dark.