Realm of chaos, path to glory, the lost and the damned/slaves to darkness joint romp

And lo, did the almighty tzeentch gift unto thee the finest of schemers, of power hungry mortals, of terrifying wickedness, a mighty one legged dark elf with regular stats, the face of tzeentch himself, wings, his leg is overgrown and 4 times bigger than usual, with incredible strength.

He is not alone in his quest for glory, for he has 4 chaos goblins and 9 beastmen with multiple arms, extra horns and a silly walk, as they ape their masters one legged hop.

This... will be interesting to try and create

Edit:
for my own ease of reference, the beastmen are armed light armour, shield and either hand weapon or 2 handed weapon. The goblins are armed with light armour, and either a shield and hand weapon or a bow.

The elf has 3 gold to spend, so will likely take a halberd and a shield or take light armour and a hand weapon, not sure yet will depend on how the model looks once I find a suitable base.

Last edited:
Question for you @radulykan , do the 9 beastman have to be the same group, or can I do 4 with 2handed weapons and 5 with HW and shield?

Work is progressing. Beard needs a few more tongues adding and his loincloth needs more loinclothing.

EFFD0CBD-C957-4FE8-BEC1-131AD2AD23FC.jpeg

Well, that way too I guess…
They’re short but broad!
2D112046-9CCC-454D-9BE4-06342B521F7D.jpeg
7D481B6D-F79E-4980-8080-CF546AE3992A.jpeg
620321BB-E732-4B20-AF01-70D016822660.jpeg

And this is my Wizard (before). I now have to figure out how to model his mutations. They’re not nearly as extensive as other player’s champions, but my green stuff technique is seriously stunted.

Last edited: