Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
I sold a fighter to the guilders but can see no way to recover him after the initial ‘recover from guilders’ confirmation box. Any chance we could have a ‘guilder pool’, as well as the ‘hired gun pool’ I think was suggested some time ago?
Cant remember if it was for the old tools though.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I sold a fighter to the guilders but can see no way to recover him after the initial ‘recover from guilders’ confirmation box. Any chance we could have a ‘guilder pool’, as well as the ‘hired gun pool’ I think was suggested some time ago?
Cant remember if it was for the old tools though.
Does he still appear in your gang list? Can you link the ganger in question? There shouldn't be a need for a guilder pool as those sold should still appear in the gang list but not count towards anything.

Hired gun pool is coming, just on hold until upgrade.

Reactions: cardyfreak

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
@Malo Here is the gang-
https://yaktribe.games/underhive/gang/copy_of_named_hired_guns.50311/
I sold gor half horn to the guilders and he doesn’t appear on the gang list, the action also doesn’t appear in the gang history so I can’t undo it from there.
There's an issue I need to fix where the slaves aren't appearing on the gang editor. However, if you go into any fighter, you'll see him on the bottom of the list of fighters on the left (or the dropdown on mobile). You'll be able to select him from there and rescue from guilders.

Reactions: cardyfreak