Regular Female Models

Pacific

Ganger
Apr 10, 2018
South Wales
I can't readily find something to link to, since they're not out yet, but Stargrave female crew are due next month.

Wargames Atlantic are releasing a female version of their Cannon Fodder kit soon as well.
Thanks for the heads-up about Stargrave. I just picked up a bunch of their minis and they are great Necromunda stand-ins for hangers on and things like that, and very reasonably priced too. Was also lovely looking through and buying blister packs again! :)

Reactions: Ben_S

Jacob Dryearth

Gang Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Do you have a resin printer? Imitation of Life makes some very cool raiders in their Patreon starter pack here, and Bombshell Minis on My Mini Factory has some non-pinup post apocalyptic models here as well (despite the name).

Last edited:

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Do you have a resin printer? Imitation of Life makes some very cool raiders in their Patreon starter pack here, and Bombshell Minis on My Mini Factory has some non-pinup post apocalyptic models here as well (despite the name).
That’s weird…. One of the things about Bombshell that caught my eye were their pinups. They weren’t over the top like Raging Heroes.