Request: Info about new cards (Skaven & Dwarf)

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Anyone got the new special play cards from the skaven or dwarf decks? Please let me know, I have a few questions about them.

I'm also interested in the snotling special play cards from the previous edition (BB2016) that was released around August 2020. But doesn't seem like anyone got those.

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2017
Norway
Yeah I got those too.

Turns out BB is following Necromunda and Warhammer Underworlds and now includes faction specific cards in addition to universal ones 🤪 This works well with Warhammer Underworlds which has clear intention and even balance (official formats, banned and restricted lists). But arguably less functional in Necromunda. And now in BB too.

I'm also interested in the new (?) pitch rules for Skaven/Dwarf pitch.

What's strange is, each team in previous edition (BB2016) did have a handful of "faction specific" cards for the teams released then. They were universal, but had fluff and context for one specific team. And some of those have been copied over to current edition (BB2020) as universal cards!

To put it in other words, any faction specific card for this edition could potentially be an universal card in the next edition (BB2024?).

What really sucks about the new faction specific cards is that they often apply to specific players of that team, so not usably by any other teams.

almic85

Gang Hero
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
Yep. I assume that they use the previous edition to test out tactic cards so they could consolidate them into a single proper set.

Similar to last edition I don’t think many tournaments or leagues (or even players) will actually play with the faction specific cards or pitch rules.