Requiem - Skirmish Battles in the Post Apocalypse

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
No no no silly kuma! Cat-girls, bunny-women, etc.

(I swear I can hear Kev White roll his eyes whenever I bring them up on his FB page)
Lol yeah i knew what you meant.

They could be called werefolk or the spliced or something. All mamals so that the heads are interchangable. That way a customer can choose to buy extra feline heads for example and have an all cat person gang.

You know what you need to do, right punktaku? Playtest the game, become familiar with the rules, write up balanced rules for them and share it. The great thing about this project is that it's a work in progress so it's possible to get your fan submissions to become official lore. Failing that just do an awesome massive project and splash it all over until everyone just sort of aknowledges that trolls are a faction.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry @Mad Robot , I wanted to play test this but yakcomp 34 and life is preventing me at the moment. How much feed back and outside contributions (I mean creative, not monetary) are you wanting at the moment? I ask because I heard that it's bad manners to suggest rules to the creator and don't want to overstep the mark than I already did. I printed the PDFs and read through with a red pen. I will have a bash soon.

I saw that you have a Facebook and a dedicated website for it. Can you post links here so peeps like me can access it easier?

I'm still excited about trying out your creation and seeing how it will develop.

Reactions: spafe and Mad Robot

Mad Robot

Maddest of Them All
Tribe Council
Mar 11, 2015
Chandler, AZ, USA
www.madrobotminiatures.com
I always welcome feedback but I'm not prepared to overhaul anything too much. That being said, the best thing is to put your thoughts in an email: steve@madrobotminiatures.com

Only other thing I can add up front is that these rules and the world I'm trying to build are a very long term project. I work 7 days a week to keep up with the Mad Robot biz these days and I only have a few hours a week to focus on Requiem. Hopefully that gives a better understanding of where I'm at with all of it,

Facebook Group is here...

Last edited:
Reactions: spafe