Riel Richard aka Blood Donor In Memorium

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
It is with great sadness that I must inform the Yak community of the passing of Riel Richard, who is our own @Blood Donor :cry:

He was with our community for over 10 years, back when YakTribe was first starting out and he had been working with several of us on the NCE ruleset updates with the original author. He was also a staff member here for many years helping out the community in so many ways.

Riel Richard was the author of some fantastic content over the years, most notably the Table Talks in which he interviewed past GW staff and others associated with the original Necromunda, gaining a lot of insight into the creation which spawned the 'Tribe. They are fantastic reading, I urge you to take a look at his works.

The Loaded Dice Table Talks
Table Talks II: Underhive Boogaloo

His plog A Tourist's Guide to Underhive Sights and Scenery
Member name graffiti

Passionate for Necromunda, the lore and setting and the wonderful creations it brought about, he was proliferate across various sites and communities helping out in many ways. He will be sorely missed by the 'Tribe and many others. Goodbye mate!

Malo

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
He was a good guy, always enthusiastic about projects that popped up over the years. I had a few that he was involved in and alas my sloth meant they usually never came to anything but we had some good times spitballing.
Sad that one of the friendly faces of the site is gone too. I bet there’s many a member had a warm hello and some sound advice from the guy when they set up their first threads. I’ll be raising a beer to Riel at my earliest convenience.

Once a mod, always a mod. Man down. 😔