Haha... you can "wink wink" all you like mini-me...

I've given you plenty already 🤣

Since you cant post pics yet... here is a pic of you taking a stab at your first batch painting effort.
20200816_164616.jpg

I'd call it good progress!

Since you cant post pics yet... here is a pic of you taking a stab at your first batch painting effort.
Do we get an up close of one too?

I collect Van Saar
oh dear...

and Necrons
hmm...

and hope to eventually get space marines

But... where are the guard? the Orlocks? the proper ard' ones, not these pansies who hide behind armour, or metal bodies, or fancy tech. Just good honest grit, bravery and determination* that it takes to make their mark on the galaxy! Dont worry, I'm sure there's time to grow your collection to include all of the above as well** :p

*and a willingness to take a bolt round in the face!
** sorry-not-sorry @RonBSM ! :p

Young man, I have been a Necromunda player for some time now and I shall now divulge the greatest secret a Necromunda player can ever learn. It has taken decades for me to reach this conclusion, and I shall now save you the time by sharing this hallowed secret with you.

Are you sitting comfortably?

Then I shall now pass across this ancient wisdom, as is the way of things.

Melta.
Put Melta guns on as many fighters as you possibly can. Ask your Arbitrator (probably your dad) if your Juves can take meltas. Anyone who can have them, give them meltas. Don’t listen to people who tell you about such nonsense as ‘balanced loadouts’ and other such drivel. Bring the melta gun to the party and melt your opponents face and watch your enemies flee before you!
Remember this simple line;
IF IN DOUBT...MELTA
You are welcome (y)