Question Sanctioner Automata on YakTribe

Toffer

Ganger
Jan 1, 2016
Blenheim, NZ
Hey Underhivers

quick question

is there a way to add Sanctioner Pattern Automata to a gang on YakTribe please? I cannot see it in any of the drop down menu's when I try and add it to the gang.

As of this post, the sanctioner automata hasn’t been added to the tools as a universal template.
You can make one yourself though, using the custom fighter tools. I made a rough guide on making mastercrafted weapons , the process of which is transferable to the custom fighter tools. Just replace any references to custom equipment with custom fighter and you’ll be just about there.
The main difference will be that the fighter profile template will be in the drop down for hiring new fighters. Have a play, you’ll get the hang of it.

Reactions: Rakarion
im being dumb, i can add the automata, but i cant add equipment to it?
As of this post, the sanctioner automata hasn’t been added to the tools as a universal template.
You can make one yourself though, using the custom fighter tools. I made a rough guide on making mastercrafted weapons , the process of which is transferable to the custom fighter tools. Just replace any references to custom equipment with custom fighter and you’ll be just about there.
The main difference will be that the fighter profile template will be in the drop down for hiring new fighters. Have a play, you’ll get the hang of it.
im being dumb, i can add a sanctioner pattern automata & add to my gang, i can even select skills for it. but it wont let me select equipment for it? presuming i need to build all custom gear for him anyway, but would have assumed things like armour i could select?

im being dumb, i can add the automata, but i cant add equipment to it?

im being dumb, i can add a sanctioner pattern automata & add to my gang, i can even select skills for it. but it wont let me select equipment for it? presuming i need to build all custom gear for him anyway, but would have assumed things like armour i could select?
You may need to switch equipment restrictions off in the options menu and you’ll have every piece of equipment available to choose from.

thats the one! how about special rules? any way to edit those fields?
Unfortunately there isn’t a way to add or edit special rules, apart from adding them to the fighters notes- I don’t think the notes print off on the fighter cards though, so that may not be the solution.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to add or edit special rules, apart from adding them to the fighters notes- I don’t think the notes print off on the fighter cards though, so that may not be the solution.
cheers

how about adjusting the starting gang credits? seems to default to 1000 credits, im in a 1500 credit skirmish - can i up the starting amount?