Scenario question

1. One of our group is playing an enforcers gang. We are using "KINGY'S REDUX - V5.3" rule set.
    One of the Enforcers specific scenarios is a drug bust.
    This scenario states "except where noted below, the drug bust scenario uses the same rules for sentries and sounding the alarm as the raid."
    When defending the raid you can have all your men (eventually) come on to the table.

However, in the drug bust, while this scenario mentions D6 sentries and sounding the alarm it does not mention what happens with the rest if the gang (where are they place, how they are broken up, are they reinforcements, etc)
    Is it possibility that the rest of the gang may be in the drug lab making the drugs.
    But the scenario also makes no mention of reinforcements.
    Is the rest of the gang in the building waiting for the alarm to sound or do you only get the initial sentries placed on the board?

The reason I ask is it states for the defender to win you must move half the drug counters off any edge.
    If you are unlucky enough to roll up one sentry and this is all you have it is impossible to win the scenario.

So could someone please tell me what happens to the rest of the gang?
    Are they in the drug building, do they come on from an edge, do they take part at all or whatever?

Any help with these scenario issues would be greatly appreciated.

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
This question has been asked and answered in another thread-
It says where the reinforcements arrive from in the Raid scenario on page 117, bottom left in the Reinforcements section.
The answer refers to page 117 of the NCE, under 'reinforcements'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spafe

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
I've unlocked this thread as there is room for clarification of the scenario in question. The wording is a little ambiguous as to where the rest of the defenders, if any, are intended to go.

Last edited:

cardyfreak

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Im gonna post this question to the thread that is automatically generated when something is uploaded to the vault, that way the resource creator is more likely to answer your question. I'll keep an eye out to see how you get on, then I'll lock this thread and leave a redirect.
This is the thread I'll be posting to.

Last edited by a moderator: