Secret Santa 2023! Roll up, roll up, get yer names in!

IMG_20231218_170417734~2.jpg

Flickett the Christmas Treewok has found something for me!

3 more sleeps to go! 3 more sleeps til santa!
If anyone hasn't received their gift can they please message me. I feel like I've got everyone as having received their gift but this is a final check.
Remember to post a pic once you've opened it, a youtube unboxing or two won't go astray either
Jon and I just want to thank everyone for their quick responses in pm's making this another easy year for Yaksanta
Hopefully next year will run as smoothly
Anyway, happy holidays everyone, Looking forward to all the pics, I love seeing how people look at their Yak's various plogs and galleries then try to make something appropriate that can nestle in amongst their current gang/warband/fleet/army etc

Like a cretin I left my yak Santa gift at home while I visit the family for Xmas. I will try not to let Xmas be ruined and experience yak Santa vicariously through all your pics.
Will be able to join in the fun myself late boxing day and will rush to get pics up.

+++begin feed+++timestamp M223.D24.14:39+++
So, before I depart to the depths of rural Austria to meet my makers, once again, I will see what this mysterious package has to offer.

After removing the standard-issue holiday cheer Yakmas Wrapping™ we are left with. A box. Off to a good start!

After breaching several safety locks and speed-running the rite of unpacking via impatience.exe, we are left with...two mysterious heaps of padding. And messages. Ooh!

Could it be?

Why yes! My very own member of the L1K5P1DDLE clade! Sweet cog, been meaning to get my mechadendrites on one of those forever! Thank you Yak Santa, I am sure we will find a use for this one! Now, onto the next compartment from-*whispering in the background* ugh, what IS it? *whispering grows frantic* yes, well of course it set off the xenomatter alarms, it's from offworld. *whispering grows ever more frantic* look, if you are going to be a baby about this, stand behind that blast shield. *whispering* of COURSE I checked the warranty on that, do you take me for a fool? Anyway, on to the next compartment.

Huh, that's odd. And a fair bit ominous, wonder what is behind the

BREACH! BREACH! WE HAVE A CLASS NINE CONTAINMENT BREACH! PSYCHIC XENOMORPH LOOSE IN THE LOADING BAY! I REPEAT, PSYCHICH XENOMORPH LOOSE! SKITARII, ENGAGE IMMEDIATELY! OH SWEET OMNISSIAH, IT'S GOT XN-8881! AIM FOR THE MAW, AIM FOR THE- +++feed interrupted+++

+++reconnecting+++
+++reconnecting+++
+++reconnecting+++
+++recon-+++reconnecting successful-continuing feed at timestamp M223.D24.16:00+++

Yes. Well. That was...new. Anyway, we would like to extend our thanks to the Yaksanta who not only thought of us, but also our esteemed associates in the underhive. Also, we would like to extent our thanks to the representative of the Arcana Coven who arrived just in time to subdue the specimen with suspicious ease and promptly paid for the exact damages it caused, which was also odd.

Oh well. Happy Festival of Lights and happy Sanguinalia to all! And may the Omnissiah bless us, all of us.

Now, everyone, get that mess cleaned up. Somebody please scrape XN-8881 off the ceiling, his remaining eye is looking at me all accusingly. Oh, thank you L1K5P1DDLE, that is very kind of you. My, you DO make an excellent cup of recaf, I do NOT know how we managed without you so far...

Last edited: