Sell or trade old Gaurd, Tzeentch, sylvaneth or Mark IV space Marines.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
I have an old Astra military army, Tzeentch Tzaangor force, some new on sprue dryads and a large Alpha legion army in mark iv armour I'm looking to either sell or trade for interesting stuff, preferably bits I can ash wastes up as too skint to buy the new box set as yet.

I will get photos once sprog asleep.

Astra militarum;
Command group and captain, optional lascannon.
Bullgryn squad with cc and big shields. Champ has ripper gun ad been painted by my 5 yr old....
30 infantry in 3 sets of 10.
Lascannon squad.
Hellhound kitbash.
Tank commander demolisher tank.

Tzeentch army;
Daemon prince conversion using exalted flamer and daemon prince models.
Burning chariot.
6 enlightened tzaangor some broken spears.
6 skyfires several broken arrows.
10 tzaangor.
Tzaangor shaman.
3 thousand son sorcerers.

Sylvaneth sprues ;
Drycha.
3 branchwych.
12 dryads.
15 tree revenants.

Alpha legion;
Multiple command options.
Destroyer squad.
Assault squad.
2 tactical squads.
Support squad with flamers.
Contemporary with dual fists.
Leviathan with cyclone and shears.
Vindicator
2 rhinos. Drop pod.

Have a couple of old school carry cases and 4 elder grab tank chassis too. Open to offers of cash or trades ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Wow, that's a hugh amount of stuff, and barely touched. Are you sure you want to get rid of all that for what feels like a new project that is similar to what you started with this stuff?

If so then maybe tell us which country you are selling it from?

I hope you get a good deal for it all.

Reactions: BranBuccarcher

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
To be honest I'm not sure I would have the patience to play 40k again and AOS is just so far from WHFB that I can't be arsed with it any more, especially as the last few games have been as a staff member letting customers test run tournament armies, which has thoroughly taken any fun out of it....
I'm a Necromunda and terrain builder now more than anything.
I have already converted over all the gaurd tank chassis vehicles I could want and it would be a shame to take apart the tank commander if I can swap or sell it to someone who wants it.
The Heresy army is more a sale piece and I'm happy to have that sit on the shelf for a while longer, but now that that's kicking off I thought it may get me some extra bday money if it did sell.
I thought I would see what interesting bits people may be up for swapping as I had a great trade off of FB the other day, a night haunt army for a plague cart, a battlewagon, some lootas and a piece of scenery. The lootas will be apart of the possible swaps as well once I have separated them out properly.

I am based in Carmarthenshire south Wales UK.

Reactions: Biggle_Bear

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So found another load of bits taking up space that if anyone wants to trade for? Will put pics below, but there are prints, novels, old scenery, 3 grab tank chassis and all the spare bits from a baneblade and battlewagon as well as most of a leman run chassis in the bits box's.

More pics in album; https://yaktribe.games/community/media/albums/cawdor-model-collection-so-far.6567/ everything up to the Cawdor models themselves ;)