Drag to reposition cover

N17 Seth's gangs, new things, general underhive PLOG!

Gdolkin

Gang Hero
Jun 25, 2017
Nottingham
Great results there bud, what Contrast paint did you use for the Skaven's skin? It looks nice and scrofulous and scabby :)

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
Great results there bud, what Contrast paint did you use for the Skaven's skin? It looks nice and scrofulous and scabby :)
Ah the Skaven aren't contrast, i did those on Friday night with normal methods, picked up Contrast on Sat and bashed out skellies then!
The skaven are a base of Bugman's glow washed with agrax and highlighted with old school citadel dwarf flesh and elf flesh.

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Solid day yesterday.

Little Wars event here in Adelaide, a lot of historical games and all sorts of things, i ran a Necro table doing come'n'try sessions. Plenty of fresh gamers getting in and having a go, one pair of brothers coming back 3 times to replay the scenario and try to one-up each other. About as good a compliment to the game as you can ask. As well as a few fence sitters who'd been thinking about the game but never taking the plunge.
So overall a real success.

LW1.jpg
LW2.jpg
LW3.jpg
LW4.jpg
LW5.jpg
LW6.jpg

Also scavenged some good bits from various trade stalls, i actually sold more in $ value than i purchased for once as well!!! Very exciting.
The first bits going towards the next Yakcomp guilder retinue:

coinguild.jpg

Guild of coin beginnings...

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Most excellent t-shirt! Those smoke effects on the table were a cool touch. And what was that white thing that looked kinda like tubeworms? Seriously cool piece of underhive flora. It makes me think of the evolved Ganymede lobster Spike hid in the Bebop's cargo hold (and forgot about).

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Yeh, the smoke effects were a popular drawcard, they have flickering LED tealights in them so look pretty cool in flesh, attention grabbing.
The fungal growth is a bit of sea sponge from beachcombing some time ago. Matches the aesthetic well, one day may add some gaudy colours to them to make more alien, but pretty cool as is!

Reactions: Punktaku

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
I meant to ask @Sethmerlin666 - did you get any weird comments or questions about your (awesome) t-shirt at the event?
Not too many searching comments, i drew peoples attention to it. When people were asking about the game and how to get into it i was pushing the tribe as the primary resource. So moreso driven by me than people asking...

CaptainDangerous

Chaotic-good 2nd Company Captain
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
What a brilliant catchup! Comps, battle reports, terrain, events, pure awesome!!
I’m well proud of you repping the Yak! Great stuff!!! :):)(y)

Reactions: Draconic

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Felt a wee bit stalker-ish the vast qty of post likes from you in one sitting!

1 comments