Necromunda Show Skill rules, weapons etc on list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfoAU

Jan 28, 2018
Australia
Hi guys, fairly new user here.

I'm coming from using BattleScribe in the past for making lists but really like the layout of the gang sheets and ganger cards available here.

Is there any way to get a list of weapon stats, ability definitions etc added to the list somehow like BattleScribe does?

ie. It states what skills a champion etc has but (being a new player) I dont always remember what the skill does and need to reference the rulebook alot mid game. Using BattleScribe it has the skill definition right there on the characters stat sheet.

Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
They were removed at the behest of gw. I find it easy enough to write a list of the pertinent special rules on my gang list printout.

Weapon rules can be put on your gang cards.

Yeah, it was handy to have the rules on tap, but GW has to protect its IP and Yaktribe has to stay online for the community, hence the compromise.

AnfoAU

Jan 28, 2018
Australia
They were removed at the behest of gw. I find it easy enough to write a list of the pertinent special rules on my gang list printout.

Weapon rules can be put on your gang cards.

Yeah, it was handy to have the rules on tap, but GW has to protect its IP and Yaktribe has to stay online for the community, hence the compromise.
And fair enough, thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Martini Henrie

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
Yes as already stated these were originally available as a tooltip but was requested to be taken down by GW.

As this is answered the thread will be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.