Show us your Blood Bowl teams!

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
That's this option:

'If it's an album on here, the camera icon in the reply, click that and you can select any photo fro myour albums in a bit that appears below the post.'

Hope that's now visible. :D

Reactions: spafe

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
It is indeed, very nice dude!

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I'm currently re-varnishing a lot of my stuff, but I hope it will give me chance to show off some of my complete teams. I did post some of these guys early on in this thread, but here I have the full squad (24 models):

full

Before varnishing them, I took the opportunity to paint the base colours, as some opponents have had difficulty recognising some models (Blitzers mainly).

They're designed to do double duty as Pro Elves (or in fact any of the four Elf teams), hence the four Catchers (and two Throwers). In a Dark Elf team, I'll probably use one of the Catcher models as my Runner, but I don't think that would be too confusing.

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
Nice Reikland Reavers. Where have you hidden Griff Oberwald & Zug? These two played for a long time with the Reavers.

Oh i've got two different Griff's, and a couple of Zug miniatures (including the rare one holding his helmet in the air). They're just painted in different strips due to them being star players so wouldn't fit in with the team strip.

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I think all of these have been in my plog at some point, but here's a chance to show them together, which is helpful since they complement each other.

First of all, the main part of a Nurgle team - Beast/Rotspawn, Pestigors, and Warriors (I made six just so I could model Claw options):

full

Obviously, they're not a complete team without the Rotters, so here are my Rotters:

full

The ones at the back (Chaos Marauders with Zombie heads) were originally made to be my Rotters, but they can also double as Marauders for a Chaos Pact (or Renegade) team, hence I made the Goblin, Elf, and Skaven in the front - though these can also fill in as extra Rotters if needed.

And, lastly, here's a regular Chaos team:

full

The Warriors were done long ago, when I was working on my WFB Warriors of Chaos army - hence the square bases (I'd sometimes use these at the back of a unit, where being unarmed wasn't obvious).

The Beastmen were done more recently, when we were playing a 7s league. While 4 Warriors and 7 Beastmen is *just* enough for a full team, my intention was to do another batch at some point. It's not pressing though, as I can supplement them with Pestigors from the Nurgle lot above if needed.

So, that's 32 models but it gives me a complete Nurgle team, a Chaos team (no Minotaur), and most of the options for Chaos Pact (I just need the big guys and an Orc). Had I been more interested in efficiency, I could have cut six Warriors and done it all in 26 models.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
Stanley, Durham
Yup those are my teams, no real notable wins to speak but I'll explain what they are:

Vampires
The only team with a name the: Lahmian Crypt Keepers
The vampires and thralls are GasperzArts miniatures, the cheerleaders are shadowforge and the coach is a Warhammer Fantasy Lahmian vampire.
-Painted by @pressure

Orcs
3rd edition metal Games Workshop orcs with Varag Ghoulchewer as a third black orc and shadowforge cheerleaders.

Humans
5th edition Games Workshop human team with shadowforge cheerleaders and the good old ref keeping an eye on them.

High Elves
Models are Black Scorpian human team, not much difference between the positionals so had to paint the base rings and then extended that to all my other teams, they also have shadowforge cheerleaders.

Fold

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Oct 26, 2013
London E2
fromthewastes.com
The Hel Fenn Headstones have appeared on Yak elsewhere before but not in this most appropriate of places.

full?d=1537548294.jpg

These are all GW ghouls, zombies, eights, skeletons and crypt something or others... big ghouls let’s call them, from the Warhammer range. I used the big ghouls instead of mummies as mummies feel out of place in the otherwise Old World located Undead team. Helmets from Comixininos and lots of modifications completed the models. I spent so long making them that I both couldn’t face painting them and wanted to have an extra special paint job on them so I got them commission painted by a pro painter who now works for GW and paints all their blood bowl teams (among other things)!

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
I'm annoyed that I could only *click* like just once for that team. Absolutely fantastic with the painting and conversions.

Bravo Sir.

Reactions: Fold

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017