spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Stirland id say, part of the river patrol (this is assuming in still remembering the old fluff from 7+years ago right

Reactions: =][=SW1=][=

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
very nice! loving the bold colours!

Reactions: Tiny

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
I used the big ghouls instead of mummies as mummies feel out of place in the otherwise Old World located Undead team.
Ooh! Aha! I had been waffling about possibly getting the new undead team, as I like the sculpts on the whole, but also feel mummies to be... out of place. I had been trying to think of what could replace them visually, and you are right! The... what are they... "ghasts?" from the new line suit perfectly. Consider your idea stolen outright. When I eventually get the cash and get around to it.

Then, someday, they will be able to face off against my Beastmen team. That's the ticket.

Fold

Gang Hero
Oct 26, 2013
London E2
fromthewastes.com
Ooh! Aha! I had been waffling about possibly getting the new undead team, as I like the sculpts on the whole, but also feel mummies to be... out of place. I had been trying to think of what could replace them visually, and you are right! The... what are they... "ghasts?" from the new line suit perfectly. Consider your idea stolen outright. When I eventually get the cash and get around to it.

Then, someday, they will be able to face off against my Beastmen team. That's the ticket.
Crypt horrors I think. They come in the new Skaven vs undead box set so you can pick them up cheap from people splitting the box.

Also of note, the same box set contains a big ghoul king type dude that size wise sits perfectly at S4, for that magical moment one of your ghouls gets +ST (as my current star ghoul, also with Guard, has done)!

Reactions: Aulenback

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
The Hel Fenn Headstones have appeared on Yak elsewhere before but not in this most appropriate of places.
And belatedly, I just want to say...

Lovely! Lovely conversion work, and nice use of tombstones for player numbers, and good choice to replace the mummies, just lovely all 'round. I'll just be over here, admiring.

I am considering, as my Mordheim slowly comes together over the year, to ensure that one of our streets is chalked out as a "Street Bowl" pitch, for side matches between warbands. And I found a not-even-remotely-official nighthaunt team over on FUMBBL - https://fumbbl.com/help:EtherealT - so it might even see use [and if not, will be thematic, regarding the "Christmas Peace" of 1914]. Here's Street Bowl, for any somehow unfamiliar: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Tm4h7TONkBIlXQjHBO-9y1Oa2cXVqOs5

Anyhow. Nice.

Reactions: Fold