Necromunda Shriken's Necromunda & more (conversion and paint)

Morghot

Juve
Apr 25, 2019
Italy
Love the gorkamorka stuff, brilliant conversions for the diggaz (or gangs members when you will use that for necromunda, nice idea to make "unviersal" miniature :cool:)!

Mad doc look super cool, the conversion is great but the original paintjob on that clothes really make the difference for me!

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
Awesome stuff!, I never thought about cutting and removing the “orkward” Quasimodo squat before but it would have helped me with a bigger scale torso I was trying to convert! :unsure:
it works really good. i like the orc torsos for all my gorkamorka stuff, they look very strong... i used them for my other digga-gang too (in combination with the khorne blood warrior legs)

yesterday night i finished some more members.... not sure how i will paint them. because don't want to make "just another" digga gang... probably another skin- colour to look mutated?

Reactions: Draconic

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
hey guys,

i've started with the new competition. i want to make "my version" of this two guys i a little diorama....

my version will be inspired by the computer game bioshock too... in the pc game there are those little sisters who "extract" some psychic power blood -material from dead people... i will make a scenery where the adept kneel to a dead ganger and "extracting" he's water while the big guy just stays on his side to protect him...

the human body contains 95% water... so i think the "water" guild is a really bloddy guild....

51304325_230698474536162_1838102065449009152_n.jpg

i started with the base and some parts...

the big guy: orc boss legs & torso, chaos terminator legs ... uff this will be a lot of sculpting work

the adept: mechanicus torso with coat... and some chaos cultist legs, keeling down to a dead hiver... he's getting a backpack with some hightech syringe "extractors"...

DSC-1096.png

trollmeat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Nov 5, 2014
Loving the brute. Going to paint the mask as if it is half filled with “water”? :)
Maybe some teeny should pads for the Liquifier?

Reactions: Kommissar Shriken

Kommissar Shriken

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Nov 21, 2016
Regensburg
Many thanks!

Should pads, check! Good idea @trollmeat

@sump dweller
jeah your right. I sculpted a lot of hours since this day... Practise experience and exercise is everything. I love sculpting now.

Another new detail water effekt.
And something like a bloodmix..

DSC-1121.jpg