SINNER`S POST

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Sinner's Post. A sprawling graveyard of wrecked ships. Ships of all sizes, small two man dispatch carriers, freighters, planet runners, fighters, cargo cruisers, blockade runners, grain ships even the odd battleship. All of them brought down by the Eye of Selene's defense batteries. Smugglers, pirates, refugees, cold traders, rebels and mutineers... even exotic xeno crews tried to bypass the Eye and sneak down to or off the planet's surface. Very few succeeded, and those that didn't now lay amongst the ash as a sprawling tribute to the gunnery skill of the voidsmen who crewed the Eye's heavy guns. Skeletons of men amongst the skeletons of ships some liked to say.

Not that the area was devoid of life. Not at all. In fact it thrived here. Many small communities had grown out here as good money could be made in salvaging any cargo that could be found, even the scrap from the more badly damaged ships could offer rewards. The survivors of the ships, if any were unlucky to survive were also a resource as they could sold to the slave guild.. and the corpse guild would pay a premium for dead bodies. Dorn's teeth! If you were lucky you might find a corpse or survivor with a bounty on its head and could run to the Enforcers at the nearest hive and claim you caught them yourself. Many had built homes here, turning the more complete wrecks into dwellings far bigger than they could ever hope for in their Hive Cities. Some of the larger ships were now villages or towns even, and hidden amongst them were all many small businesses, markets and industries.

The Enforcers had never bothered to bring it to heel. It was too far from any hive to be worth their time, keeping a precinct active there would be expensive beyond reason and it was just a bunch of scavengers murdering crashed smugglers for loot. Let them sort themselves out. Besides, every few weeks another ship came crashing down and would possibly wipe out what ever it smashed into. Why risk the materials and men?
But the guilds now. They knew. And they had watched over the centuries as the handful of scavengers had become a fistful, then a small settlements worth and then Sinners Post become a sprawled out city. A city masquerading as a field of ruined container ships, an unofficial city but a city nonetheless.
Two guilds in particular were growing concerned that this anarchic and lawless patch of the wastes was not paying its due. The Slave Guild saw the possibility of seizing the crashed crews and illegal inhabitants for profit themselves. It was time to cut out the middlemen and establish themselves there.
The Guild of Coin, keepers of the road, had also noticed numbers of people traversing their roadways who should not have been, also some long since abandoned routes that cut through or passed by the area were being used once again. Tolls must be paid and the free enslaved the two guilds argued.

The Guild of Coin bought the services of two gangs, The Krumping Kings of House Goliath, and the Atom Cats of House Orlock. The Slave Guild bought the service of the Unagi Moray, a sinister and secretive gang of Delaques. But they were not the only ones drawn to Sinners Post. The Widowmakers of Van Saar followed, working for themselves they sought to dominate the area and claim its tech for their own. The Rapid 99s of House Escher came too, keen for a slice of the action. And there were others not part of the Necromunda clan structure active amongst the wrecks. The Choir Gestalt, a mysterious and secretive group moved into one of the outlying settlements and all manner of strangeness was whispered to occur in the place from then on. Then there were the terrifying rebel guilders who styled themselves the Lords Of Bone, they seemed to hunger for something greater than mere credits and salvage.

Sinners Post had always been a hard and violent place, ships fell from the sky and they received no help or reprieve from any authority but could be stripped clean in days, men and women killing each other and survivors for the chance of profit after all. But it it was soon to erupt into a period of violence the like of witch it had never before seen....

Last edited:

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Ronnie stared at the honorable Lady Gwent as she leaned forward opposite him across the metal table in the Atom Cat's newly established gang house. In his previous meetings they had got along quite well, while she was tall and slim she had nice eyes and one of those plummy up hive accents, not quite that nasal Spire drawl that grated his working class soul, but that upper hive city educated poshness that was somewhere in between. She wore a veil most of the time, to keep the ash off her face, she was still wearing it now so Ronnie couldn't see if she was smirking, biting her lip, grinning or glum. Only those eyes could he see, which right now were staring hard back at him.
"I said, I took four of your men to investigate a suspected smuggling route at the South end of The Post. We ran into some trouble"
Ronnie could have stove her head in right there. But he grit his teeth. She was a Guilder after all.
"Who the FETH do you think you are taki..."
"I think I am LADY Gwent Maripol-Bok, Procurator of your gangs benefactors in this area" She leaned back in her chair as if daring Ronnie to take the bait. He took it.
"Not for much longer if you pull another stunt like that. You leave the rough stuff to my crew"
"After your performance at the Gambling Den, Ronnie my friend, you understand why I might be a little hesitant to leave it ALL to you..."

It had been a rough few days. Ronnie had put together a crew of 8 guys from Garageland, and they had cruised out across the wastes alongside this Guilder and her retinue to set up a base in a small settlement called Starjammer. The settlement wasn't much to look at, it was a cluster of building built out of scrap protected by walls which were seemingly the remains of a midsize cargo runner called The Starjammer. They had taken over a building overlooking Starjammer’s market, it had a bar in the ground floor and a mechanics workshop too as well as a few rooms up top they could use to crash in. Good enough. It had only been a few days after that when Lady Gwent's groveling bodyguard, Bora, had reported a gambling den operating out to the east. They had ran into a crew of Delaques and some of their slaver scum also trying to shake the place down. A fierce firefight had erupted. Haestan had been shot down first, Boomer too after firing his first grenade, one of Gwent's bodyguards, the sniper Bora, had been picked off by a Delaque marksman with a long rifle. The Cats had fought back, Billy Fury shot down a Juve and finished off another wounded Delaque who was carrying a flamer, Ronnie himself had to plasma Pistol a slaver to the face. Billy had rampaged through his corner of the battlefield taking another Slaver down, while Gwent's factotum, the meek and simpering Sector Manager Myles had brutally taken the Slave guild's factotum apart at close range with his plasma pistol. Ronnie had thought the bald headed mooks were about to break. But then one by one, his men had been brought down. Slim Jim first, then Boz and when Kit took a nasty shotgun blast from above he'd given the order to retreat while they dragged away their wounded. Gwent herself was only alive thanks to that displacer field of hers, and she lost one of her own men killed and another greviously wounded.

They had lost, badly but they got lucky with the credits, and despite Gwent's insistence on taking her cut, he'd had enough to pay for Kit to get to a rougue doc who proved to be reliable enough to save her life with no lasting damage. With Kit, Haestan and Boomer all laid up recovering he'd planned on taking it easy for a few days. But there was worse to come. He had gone to a trading post on a supply run, and while Boz was upstairs watching over the wounded, Gwent had taken it upon herself to round up the remaining Atom Cats that were still standing, including the newly recruited fresh faced Juve, Zeke, to investigate this damned smuggling route. The 8 of them had ran into two Unagi Moray who were with their slaver allies again. Not one of Ronnnie's Cats was armed with a long range shooter. Setzer had his twin stubbies, Zeke his auto pistol, Billy and Jim Phantom both had shotties. The two groups advanced on each other in an old fashioned shootout. The slavers and Unagis lost their nerve first, charging forward and cutting down Wemys, another of Gwent's bodyguards. The Unagi leader had a plasma gun which she once again hit Gwent with, who also again, was saved by her displacer field. Sadly the other fatter delaque had a missile launcher which landed dead bang in the middle Gwent's party, sending guilders and Atom Cats tumbling to the ground. Only Setzer was still on his feet. Dragging the dazed juve Zeke into cover he'd bolted with Billy crawling away with the knocked out Jim Phantom, and they had left the guilder and her party to extract themselves. Billy and Jim miraculously were both unhurt, Billy taking only a flesh wound and Jim only being knocked out cold though they’d both needed a couple of swigs of Second Best. They'd all made it back alive no thanks to Gwent.

"Look Gwent. You might be some big shot guilder fop, but we aint in hive city. Not even in the under hive. You might tell me what we can and can't attack and I might listen. But you DO NOT take it upon yourself to order my Cats about. You clear"
"I apologize unreservedly"
She said the words, but her voice was cold and hard. She continued.
"For any offense. But you yourself should pay heed how YOU talk to me. Remember your place ganger. The Guild of Coin sees its friends rewarded and its enemies impoverished. You are here at our behest. We can send you back, even now The Widowmakers and Rapid99s are considering taking our pay... the Atom Cats would be in dire straights should you consider taking sides with the slave guild”

After she had left Ronnie sat staring at the chair she had vacated.
Things were not as bad as they seemed.
They had been bested, just, in a fierce fight, but had come out of it ok.
And while that missile had taken them by surprise the whole of Sinners Post knew it was Myrthia Starchild-Smith, leader of the Unagi Moray who had panicked and fired first, scared at the sight of Little Zeke and his Autopistol... and again his gang was still in one piece. There would be blood and slaughter in the battles to come. Chochran and Willie Manchester had warned him back in Garageland that it would be like this. But his wounded would be on their feet again soon, and the Atom Cats would be ready to strike. But this guilder and her sniveling greedy credit thieves, if they weren't going to start making good on the promises they had made, might need to be taken care of. Fething guilders. He would give them one more chance to show him some money or he’d cut them off. He hated slavers so he was in no mood to join up with them... but these guilder bums were holding them back. A gang could thrive out here without them...

Last edited:

Spiral9

Juve
Oct 29, 2019
+++++++++
FILEREF: 227/ALEPH-9/002
+++++++++

The Van Saar had taken up good positions indeed, yes. They had sat themselves - plop!- at the main pass to the bazaar, just as pretty as you like. Very pleased with themselves they looked, my loves, very pleased indeed. All glowing shields and shiny guns.

But what they thought they knew for sure they didn’t know at all, did they, my loves? All the shiny in the spire is not the equal of good flesh flexed in unity. They sat behind their barricades with their guns and their smirks, unawares their comms were cut and their position surrounded. Their eyes were locked on the few brothers to the fore even as we boiled from the tunnels in their midst. Ha! A fair few voices joined the choir that day, my loves. And while technological fripperies may be poor substitute for flesh, a few blades and bullets to aid tooth and claw won’t hurt none, eh? Ha!

+++++++++
UNKNOWN PIRATE BROADCAST AFTER THE MASSACRE AT SIZE QUEEN MARKET
26.01.740.M41
+++++++++

ntw3001

Gang Hero
Feb 17, 2011
Essex, UK
Dearest Nancy,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. Apologies for the delay in sending this update; the post only seems to be taken once a month here. I shudder to think how long it will be before this reaches you.

The Sinner's Post expansion has started well; we have been able to open a location opposite a local gambling den and sales are excellent. The locals view fresh fish as a novel delicacy, and as a result of Skailarcque's excellent marketing work they somehow view our product as fresh fish. I do not believe any one of them has ever seen a fish. The youngsters of the area have shown a particular taste for our 'clearwater bass'. We have made contact with a warehouse operative who can assist us in the discreet unloading of goods, and will soon be requesting a double shipment of dried witchfly grubs.

We have been inconvenienced in our efforts by a band of Orlocks. From the asinine hollering and ghastly flame motif it seems that they represent an organisation called the 'Atomic Cats' or somesuch. I remember hearing of that damned fool Cobb running into a group of similar description; I wonder if they're an affiliate of some sort.

I must apologise for speaking roughly of Cobb; I know he and you are pals. I simply cannot fathom how he chose the Dire Docks as a location right after promotion, and his first choices to secure the area were all three Teds. He demanded them! And now there's only one. I heard one of them got his head stuck between some railings near the pier. They left him there, but the fat boy kept sneaking him food. Do you remember the ripper jack pup we kept under your bed one year? Mother threw it in the grinder when she found out. Perhaps you could mention that to Cobb when you see him next.

Anyway Nancy, I have one more piece of good news. Do you remember that imposing cove, Beast Cruise? The large fellow who broke down the door of the bounty hunter agency in Toad Turnpike by throwing a juve at it. He was recommended for the same promotion as Cobb, but Drummond thought he needed one more campaign under his belt. Well, as we were just locking up after the grand opening, who should materialise but the man himself! By his report, he'd been seconded to Sinner's Post three days after we left. The board got some kind of tip-off and decided this expansion semed a shade more competitive than they'd foretold. I came with Truncheon and Mryalainth as deputies, so I'd rather thought we had the expertise on board to handle most any affair. Still, I'm not one to look a gift spider in the mandibles. Especially not a spider that brings its own rocket launcher.

Anyway Nancy, damnably sorry for keeping you on the hook all these weeks. Opening a new expansion is a tough gig, but hopefully this will be the last one I have to head up. Put in a good word for me with the board if you get the chance, and tell Cobb that if the Dire Docks location is still open when I get back he'll be due a wildsnake from me.

Lots of love to you, mother and Blenetharalanwilsenwyn,

Myrithea

Last edited:

Spiral9

Juve
Oct 29, 2019
+++++++++
FILEREF: 227/ALEPH-9/003
+++++++++
[record begins when mic enters range]
...us from the side.
[pause]
No, no, I mean they hit us from the side.
[pause]
Why would we be using the tunnels?! It was our turf! We-
[pause]
Sorry… I’m sorry.
[pause]
I won’t. It’s just that-
[pause]
They killed [unintelligible], and [unintelligible] and [unintelligible] are laid up in the doc's. [unintelligible] lost his cussing eye, man.
[pause]
No, they definitely weren’t cops.
[pause]
Because before they ran off I saw one of them eating [unintelligible] like a ratroast, man! Cops don’t eat people! He was still-
[pause]
Sorry.
[pause]
I am calm. I’m calm now.
[pause]
Alright, I’ll go to the usual place.
[pause]
A million throats.
[no further speech recorded]
+++++++++
AUDIO FRAGMENT FROM ENFORCER SERVOSKULL KEPLER/7296
DRIFT PATROL NEAR KNOWN ILLEGAL COM-TRUNK TAP
12.02.740.M41
+++++++++

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Red sits in her corner at Garageland and sips her glass of second best, she usually plays cards or dice around now, but she'd had a run of bad luck recently so couldn't be arsed. She just wants to drink and sit quietly for a while, listen to what ever music comes through the speakers and after a few more glasses maybe have a fight with one of the patrons. She looked around, She sees Willy Manchester drinking with Hannon, swapping war stories from their time in the Dire Docks, a couple of newer Atom Cats are with them and they listen to their tall tales.
On the next table are some locals, not gangsters... not even Orlocks, locals. One Eyed Baz, Zulu Walker and that little rat faced fellow who sells "burgers" from a shack by the settlement gates. Zulu and Baz are regulars, and quite respected mechanics and well known brawlers. Might be good for a punch up she thinks, though she's quite friendly with former. So no. Not them. She scans the room some more.

Johnny Cool leans against the bar, his pompadour is sculpted to perfection and Red thinks he might be up for a different kind of fun, if she can't find a fight she might find a good fumble instead, he sees her and nods a greeting, she nods back and takes note of who he's with; two Orlocks from out of town. Not Atom Cats, these ones have their hair shaved short and one has a silly beard. Ha! Black Diamond Bullets, a big crew in sector 74, but nowhere else. She sips again, and waits for the burn to subside. Black Diamond Bullets, Jonny Cool pats one of them on the back and they share a joke. Hmmm. Maybe she shouldn't beat up Jonny Cool's friends.

Smiles At Spiders the ratskin scout sits peacefully at a table smoking his pipe while his woman Sunshine drinks and talks to him about some issue at her store.
Red frowns... this bar is filled with people she likes or are friends with people she likes.
There is one more table and it looks like some guilders or traveling merchants are sat at it. Red lifts head a little higher to scope them out, beating up some guilders might just do. But before she can get a good view of them the door swings open and a ganger swaggers through. His pompadour is short and he has a bandanna around his head. He stops by the door and rests his bolter on his shoulder, a tox stick hangs from his mouth. Jinky Wells says Red to herself. The bar has fallen silent for a minute to see who has entered, but seeing its an Atom Cat the pause is brief.

Jinkey makes eye contact with Red and bee lines straight for her. She sits up.
"Red. You half cut?"
Red shakes her head "Only on my fourth. Haven't even built up a buzz"
Jinkey smiles. "Good. You tooled?"
Red frowns. "Aye. Just me stub. Why? Whats all this about?"
Jinky thumbs towards the door.
"Gorra hive cruiser outside runnin hot n ready to take me n you out o’ the hive... to Sinners Post. Like now. Cochran's orders"
Red raises her eyebrow.
"Now? but me power axe n servo claw are still being fixed, and me kits in me digs Jink"
"Yeh. I know. But Cochran says no time to wait. He'll send our gear later but he wants us on that cruiser pronto"
Red calls Cochran a wanky legged prick, but under her breath, and if Jinky hears he he doesn't show it. She raises her glass and downs the shot in one.

They walk out the bar and Red sees the Hive Cruiser parked outside, Big Herc is in the driving seat and Goose stands on the back manning the twin heavy stubbers that are mounted on the back. Big Herc pops the door open letting Jinky and Red get in. She pats Big Herc on the shoulder as she squeezes into the back seat.
"I don't know what this is about, but I know its bad. So how bad is it?" She says as she sits down.
"Real bad Read. Real fraggin bad" Big Herc intones in that deep bass voice of his. The door shuts and Herc immediately releases the transporters breaks.
"Real bad" nods Jinky. "Ronnie is in a world of shit. Guild are taking fething liberties. Not just creds but actual liberties Red. They ran into some cannibals. Fething cannibals! Then got bashed up by some Eschers. Got gangs and freaks coming at them like bleedin orks. Startin to make us all look bad. Me n you are to go down and help em stabilize the situation"
Red takes a minute to let it all sink in. Cannibals, Escher, Delaques too she'd already heard about, and god knows what else was out there. Still, she had wanted a fight... so she reckons this is just wanted but on overcharge. Besides Kit, Setzer and Haestan were with Ronnie and they were some of her best mates.

"Oh and Red..." Jinky stops and looks at Big Herc, Herc looks back at him but then quickly turns his head to look back on the road. Red notices Jinky swallow. He looks at her, but his eyes dart from her to the floor...
"Setzer bought it. Shotgun to the chest ..... Im sorry... I know you two were both juves together"
Red feels a jarring stab of pain in her chest. She's lost people before, lovers, a brother, friends both in the gang and out.. but Setzer and Red have been mates for the longest time. Purely platonic, but they are like brother and sister. They HAD BEEN like brother and sister.
The pain wells up, spreads from her chest to her head. She has an urge to cry but she won't infront of these gangers. She feels the pain giving over to anger. A white hot anger.
"Who did it. Who the feth shot him?"
Jinky. "Guilders... Guild of coin.... he states solemnly "Our allies"

Red clenches her fist.
“They are fethin DEAD”

Last edited:

Spiral9

Juve
Oct 29, 2019
+++++++++
FILEREF: 227/ALEPH-9/004
+++++++++

It’s on? Right. Kay, so these fellers come through the hab of a day, right? Big caravan of em. Some kind of redemptionist outfit I thought, they was preachin about togetherness and unity and all that. There was a bunch of em. That whole day they were goin door to door, chattin to folk and invitin them to the sermon.
Q.
In a big tent they set up in the abandoned lot. Where ol Zeb used to have his still fore it exploded.
Q.
Right, so they have the feller in the tent preachin, and then others are puttin on a big spread. They had a long table jus heaped with food, and not crap neither. Stew with real meat, greenbread, fryjacks. They was real generous.
Q.
Must have been damn near the whole hab. We came for the food but stayed for the sermon. It’s how these things go. Just good manners - if you’re feedin me, I’ll listen to what ye have to say. You gotta know we don’t eat too well out in the Post.
Q.
Well they had set up some entertainment for the juvies to keep em quiet during the preacher’s go. Just a little puppetshow for em. Anyways I was next to it and far from the preacher, so I sort of fell to watchin it instead.
Q.
Yeah. It was weird. Usually for juve stuff they have the brave strong heroes fightin off the baddies, yeah? Well this was a couple of goliath puppets and they was fightin all these pale little puppets, but as I was watchin I realised that the little fellers was supposed to be the heroes.
Q.
Yeah, yeah, I get that. Teachin juvies how to be smart and use brains not brawn an all. They got stories like that, sure. But thing is, the little puppets just kept comin and comin. They just dragged the little goliath puppets down with numbers alone. There’s not much heroic about that.
Q.
Well it got me to thinkin. I was over in Size Queen market the other week pickin up some new filters, and I heard talk of the drubbin those Van Saar boys got… and well, it sounded kinda the same as the puppets.
Q.
Dark shapes comin out of the tunnels. Pale fellers sneakin about. Whole gangs and caravans disappearin without a trace. That sort of thing.
Q.
Well after they moved on was when the people started vanishin. First it was Georg’s girl, then Bautista, then Neeva. And more too, one every day or so. Always the young ones. The fit ones. Never the old.
Q.
Yeah I do. I caint prove it or nothin, and I don’t know how they’re doin it, but I’d bet my wife that they’re the ones responsible.
Q.
It was somethin I noticed at the end of the puppet show… it sounds daft, but I swear on the Emprah hisself that it’s true. I said the goliaths were bein attacked, right? By lotsa the little fellers? So there was two goliath puppets, then five or six of the other ones.
Q…
Well after the show the puppeteers came out from behind the little stage, and there was only two of em. So I ask you, how can that be? Was they usin their feet?

+++++++++
INTERVIEW WITH CITIZEN THEO RASTRUM, HEAT MISER HABITAT
24.02.740.M41
INSPECTION OF SERMON SITE REVEALED HUMAN REMAINS IN STEWPOT
ANALYSIS SHOWS GENE-WRIGHTSMANSHIP CONSISTANT WITH HOUSE GOLIATH
+++++++++

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Lady Gwent stared at Ronnie as he sat across from her in the now empty bar.
“Wyrds?” Was all he said and the word hung painfully cold and alone in the silence of the room.
She scanned the rest of the Atom Cats Ronnie had gathered with him, Kit Colcannon had the same dumbfounded expression as her leader, the new girl Red glared at her... Gwent had no idea why but this one apparently held her responsible for that poor shmuck Ronnie had buried after the clash with the Rapid 99s. Boz shifted uncomfortably in his seat. Bill Fury, Dorn only knew why Ronnie let the brute sit in on these things, spat a wad of chewing baccy on the floor and just echoed his boss. “Fething wyrds”.
There was a cough from her right. Chief Accountant Wilikins was a fairly unimpressive Male, he’d make some Escher men feel tough to look at him. But the Cats liked him. He looked weak and at first they’d scorned him but he’d executed a slaver in front of them and plasma pistoled the slave guild boss in the same skirmish. He was the only person they respected she worried. Which wasn’t fair at all.
“Yes. Wyrds. But you have nothing to fear, some of them maybe unsanctioned or rogue but I assure you they are all uncorrupted”.
He paused and getting no response was about to continue. Gwent decided to carry on for him.
“And lets be frank Ronnie. So far you’ve ballsed up every thing else we’ve found you. There isn’t much left. Just this, a patch of wasteland... some drug dealers... but the guild has decided to dispatch more ... reliable ... allies to claim them. So we, or rather YOU get the crap the guild thinks no one else will want.. you can’t possible bugger it up if no one else bothers to fight for it”
She smiled under her veil as she could see the Cats wince as her barbs struck home. The truth hurts.
Ronnie looked like he was ready to explode, the new girl too.
“How much will they pay?” Asked Kit Colcannon, possibly trying to smooth things over.
“Nothing” Gwent replied, she hoped she sounded stern because inside she was laughing.
“nothing!” Came the incredulous reply from several of the Cats
Willikins tried to come to her rescue.
“ermmmm yes. It’s true they can’t pay you credits. They’ll be kicking up to the guild directly. But they will make their ... errrmmm ghast supplies .... freely available to you”
“At cut price?” Asked Boz, he had the business head of the gang.
“ah. No. At full market price”.
“but this is good quality ghast, like ghast that doesn’t melt your brain?”
“I believe it is average, underhive quality ghast of otherwise unremarkable properties”.
Ronnie finally spoke up through clenched teeth.
“Then what is the fething point! We ain’t ghazzers, we can’t sell it at profit, ain’t getting anything for it... so you can shove it up your fething cu....
“What Ronnie means to say..” cut in Bill Fury, “is that we struggle to see any trade off in this. Even if no one else wants to take it, we are wasting time and energy on something of no monetary or strategic value”
Lady Gwent raised her eye. Did she really have to answer to this lowly thug? Chief Accountant Wilikins wasn’t coming to her rescue however. Very well she said to her self.
“Yes, low ranking-cannon fodder- nameless goon.... THAT is understood ...it IS a shit racket... but that’s the level the guild has decided you might be best suited for”
“Oi!! He has higher than average willpower!!” Shouted Ronnie.
“yeah.You show him respect Guilder, you not in some uphive dome now. Out here Billy Fury is a patched member of the Atom Cats” The new girl with silly hair growled, her voice growing in intensity.
Bill Fury himself was shaking his head. Kit Colcannon, possibly the most reasonable Atom Cat, also looked annoyed now.
“Doesn’t she care about how strong his will power is?” Boz said to himself. He had also got a hunting knife in his hands now.

Gwent thought it was a good time to leave and so stood up.
“Come Wilikins, we have reports to file back to head office.” She strode out of the room but paused at the door way “And Ronnie. You might think you got away with not paying your dues last month, but try and test the Guild of Coin like that again.... and you’ll all regret it... your friend Setzer should serve as a warning”.

Wilikins dived through the doorway in time for Gwent to slam it shut just as a knife thunked into the door behind him. Inside she could her Ronnie shouting violent oaths and curses while his lieutenants tried to restrain him.

Wilkins looked up from the floor...
“Ma’am. Must you be so ... confrontational?”
“Don’t worry Willlikins. Scum like that can only relate to brutal and primative language“
“still ma’am I think we should be very careful. I’m not sure how much longer this relationship will last... and we don’t want them to turn on us while they can errrr kill us”
“Willikins! Don’t be absurd. No one would turn on a guild ally. They wouldn’t dare. And get up man. You look ridiculous”.
she shot one last look at the bar she had left the Atom Cat leadership still fuming inside of.
She shook her head.
“Dorn damned fething underhive scum.”

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos and Spiral9

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Kit Colcannon and Lady Gwent were the first to enter Wyrdsville. The wyrds, some twenty in number maybe had built their commune in the wreckage of a small cargo ship, whatever name it once had was long gone and the wyrds had painted Wyrdsville on the village gate anyway.

They had no leader as such, none we could find anyway but they seemed willing to accept protection provided we kept the law and worse away from em. Strange people wyrds, but these ones didn’t seem that scary... mostly wanted to be left alone. O’caus some of us felt strange around em, took me and Boz a few minutes to focus on things proper like, made it hard to aim when things kicked off.

So, anyways, Ronnie says to em they can go about their business and most of em went back into their digs, a few stayed ‘angin bout like. I remembers one old boy, who was watchin everyfin we did an this young un with pink hair who followed Haesten around like a lost pup. So we did, and I went over to the edge of the settlement with one of Gwent’s grovellers and Wilko, they checked out some huts while I found a sentry tower... built out of a loading gantry I reckon. Kit said she noticed Ronnie was actin off... we put it down to the wyrds, like me n Boz didn’t realize til late that he’d been spiked.

Who by? Good question. Was gettin to that. So there we are, spread out all over the settlement when there’s an almighty bellow and these ... miners.. start bursting out of cover. One was right above me.. another was across from me on a scrap wall the wyrds had built. I call em miners cuz they was wearing mining gear from what I could see but Dorn’s bollocks they were a rum bunch. Mutants maybe. One popped up right next to me and blasted me with a shotty, sent me to the ground but I let him eat a load of Marie-Anne heres bolt rounds and slotted him dead. Got a look at him briefly, hairless like a Delaque but with pinky-bluish skin. Fething mutie miners!.

Couldnt look for long, Wilko had been opposite me with that groveller. They’d seen another freak-miner and Wilko maxed im with his plasma, was goin to finish him off too but grenades started raining down from above me, knocked both of em down. Saw Wilko crawling away, the thing eed shot was getting back up. That’s when I ran up the tower... was planning to waste that fucker up top. Anyways Jim Phantom had been inside some of the dwellings and, earin all the shooting, climbs out n sees this freak n after trading a few shots with it he puts it down injured. Saved Wilkos life I reckon.

Elsewhere? I heard from Boz that he fired the first shot. Saw a female in mining gear coming out of a dwelling. Thought she was a wyrd, til she pulled out a grenade launcher and aimed it right at Kit. So he let her have a full clip. Funny thing was he swore she only ‘ad one arm, the other he said was a long claw, like what he’d seen in some o them viddy-shows back in hive city. Alsi said it screamed like a beast not like no woman.

Aye, your dead right, Gwent kept herself well out of it, climbed up behind that sniper fellow of hers and just told him what to shoot at. Haestan caught another creepin up behind em and emptied a whole clip into him. Same fellow had a few pot shots at Boz n all Boz claims, though it missed him every time.

yeah. Shame about Zeke. The kid had chops and could style his hair sweet, would o been a good scrapper in a few months time or more. Poor kid had been rootin bout in the wyrd’s scrap heap when it kicked off. Poor lad didn’t even get chance to fight, got lit up like mutie at redemptionist birthday party. Some hunchback with a flamer set him on fire. We all heard him screaming, Jim Phantom reckons he saw him running about or rolling on the floor... didn’t see the hunchback run up to him and finish him. Still alive when we found him poor bugger. No help for him. Brought him back with us though. Put him in the ground next to Setzer. Corpse Guild got no rights out here.
The hunchback? Aye well. By this time, Gwents groveller near me had picked himself up, bloody mess he was he ran over to get to Zeke and blasted the hunchback in the back. The thing screeched like some sump beast had its balls ripped off.

Kit was about to call out to Boz when this great big thing loped out of a tunnel. Aye. Wyrds said they didn’t even know it was there. Fething big bugger he was she said. Oh. And get this. Three Fething arms. Weapon in each. Ran out of the tunnel aimed all three at Gwent then screamed at its guys to scarper. No... missed. All out of range I’m afraid. She’s a lucky bitch eh.

I got up on the roof. But the grenadier up there had booked it. Well, yeah Gwent says her man shot him, but there was no blood. I gets back down to takes a look at the freak I’d boltered and it was gone. Left some blood n shite behind.. but it had been dragged off. I was keen to track it but ammo was low and Ronnie was still seeing flying purple unicorns and what not. He’d been spraying bolter rounds into space most of the skirmish. Them Wyrds helped, said it weren’t them what done that to him.
They’d all gone aye. All of em.
just puddles of blood... Boz got over to where he’d shot that female.
Green.
she’d bled green.
Fething weird day I don’t mind tellin you.

-Jinkey Wells, Atom Cats Sinners Post chapterrelating the battle of Wyrdsville to wasteland chronicler Crispus Zminx.

Last edited:

Spiral9

Juve
Oct 29, 2019
+++++++++
FILEREF: 227/ALEPH-9/005
+++++++++

Two arms up
And two arms down
Four arms snatch and pull you underground

You don’t come back
When you go there
But if you come back then you’ve got no hair

+++++++++
NURSERY RHYME, SINNER'S POST
ORIGIN UNKNOWN
+++++++++

• Haha
Reactions: Atom-Cat and MedMos

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
“The names Mince. Mince Dilemma”.
She stood A full 5 inches taller than Ronnie and was clad in bone-plate.
Ronnie lifted his goggles. She was around 40 he guessed. Her hair silver grey and an accent that suggested she came from one of the “Imperialis Pugnus” hives far to the south.
“You Ronnie of the Atom Cats?”
“I am” he nodded, noticing Red and Billy had taken up positions behind the woman. She looked tough, sword strapped to her side and a shotgun painted in urban camo. Too gourdy for a hit man Ronnie reason.

“I’m passing through. One of the guilds is offering money for information about the .... unusual power activity in the hives near hear. They reckon it’s got something to do with this ship’s graveyard your in”. She was confident, and not afraid. Her eyes were hard though her tone was amicable enough.
“Aye. Guilds always faffing and sticking the Fething snouts where it aint wanted. OR NEEDED” he shot a glance over at the Guild of coin members sitting in the corner of ge bar. The leader of which ignored the jibe though her second in command winced.

“Well. Be that as it is, I’m going to be rummaging around this parts. Taking names, asking questions... was hoping to use this as a base. Maybe I can pay my way by accompanying you on your rounds?
“I see. Need some muscle so You came to the Atom Cats. Good move. Not much else out here... some pussy Van Saars, theres a crew of Delaques and Eschers. They are pretty serious. The rest are a set of fucking savages.... Freaks and animals. Rumours are of some Goliaths too but we ain’t seen em”

“All aware of this. The Goliaths are real. I met them already but a rival of mine was already ingratiating themselves there” Mince extended a hand.
“I’m a dab hand with this gun. Shoot the nads of a flea I can. Partner up with me and you won’t regret it”.

Ronnie took Mince’s outstretched hand in his grip. “Deal Mince”

Set up in her quarters Mince grinned. Too easy! These Atom Cats were bottom of the barrel gutter feeders. Desperate for any validation or reassurance that they weren’t the big joke their reputation said. In truth she had approached 4 other gangs already and had found them all ready partnered up with other bounty hunters on the same quest. She’d taken the Atom Cats last of all save for the cannibals and mutants she suspected might be heretics. These Cats would serve her needs fine... bullet shields while she looked for her fortune!

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Red stared down at Mince Dilemma as she lay on the bed at the back of Doc Payne’s surgery.
“She’s lucky. That cleaver should have killed her. Never seen anyone lose that much blood! But her body is repairing itself at a rate I’ve not seen. It shouldn’t be.... but it is... never seen anything like it”
The rogue doc’s mechanical arms clicked away behind her while her human arms were folded across her chest.

Red shrugged. Ronnie had found a settlement at the far northern edge of Sinners Post and he’d led Red, Kit and some of the boys on a “Mayhem Raid” against the Lords of Bone. Mince had come along promising to show her skills. She’d done little but scare some rebel kid... a kid who’d then pinned her down. Red had to bail her out charging the little savage and putting him down. The Bounty hunter had then stood up and while Haestan had checked to see if she was ok they’d been hit by the freaks leader. A mountain of hate and anger.. he’d knocked Haestan out cold and almost split Mince in half... before jumping out of sight. Ronnie and Kit both took down some of the scum that followed the freaks about, but the new kid Sancho was hit before he could had even pulled a trigger, and Billy had had two of the cannibals charge out of the smoke whirling chainsaws around their heads. He’d been hurt too. The three Atom Cats were cut up, but once stitched up and rested would be right as rain.

She looked up as there was a sound at the door. Slim Jimmy Phantom limped over through the ward to the Doc.
“Hey Daddyo... Boz said I should see you. To sort this out...”
He pointed to his arm which was wrapped in a bloodied rag.
“What happened? You guys got hit after we left?”
Red raised her eyebrows. Boz had been left behind with a few guys to watch over the Atom Cats base. Slim Jim shook his head.
“Nah. Boz had word of some loot. Something big. Enforcers were watching it so we went after it. We wasn’t the only ones though. Some o them Lords of Bone were there. Ran into some bother. I took out one o the bronze. Boz took down another and two of those freaks! But they had this one guy... he was too fast. He grabbed the loot... Boomer and Jinkey were out of bullets.. I went after im but took a pistol round to the arm. Would have been chopped up too. One brute came at me wi them bloody cutters o theirs... if Boz hadn’t wasted him...Dorns balls! I’d be on their grill fer sure. As is I just got a slug needin pullin out... an some whisky!”

Red patted him on the back.
twice in one day they’d clashed against the Lord of Bone and come off worse both times. They’d made money and had two new recruits, both experienced fighters. But their reputation had taken another hit and they’d failed to expand their turf.

She squinted as she left the docs workshop. A sense of unease cane over her .... something bad was about to happen. She didn’t know what but she knew it was going to happen here... “better warn Ronnie” She thought to herself as she walked into the gloom.

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
At the Atom Cats base in Sinners Post.

Ronnie sat up in his bunk. He was back on his feet most of the time but his was still slow and ached all over. Those freaks had come out of the walls, turned a simple smash and grab in to a fragfest in minutes. Last thing he remembered was that pistol wielding leader coming up behind him while he was fending of that freak with his web gun and those odd little beasts snapping at his boots. It was quiet. Rowdy, the new kid was still lying across from him. The kid had earned his keep THAT day, blasting that ambot as it came around the corner. Boz was also in the room, he was up though smoking a lho stick and watching something on that little vid screen, probably the nude dancing girls or the violent animations that he liked.
"Boz. BOZ!" he threw an empty drink can at Boz, causing Boz to snap his head in surprise from his vid screen.
"Sup Boss?"
"Whys it so quiet? where is everyone? they outside? Get Red on her comm link"
Boz picked up his leather cuts and rummaged in one of his inner pockets and fished out a thin comm device, about the size of a pen, and clicked its top and spoke into it.
"Red? You there lass?"
There was a crackle and tinny reply came through "yeah, I'm heading back to the bar. Kits with me. Cant find anyone else... Whats going on?"
Boz didn't respond, instead he aimed the comm-pen at Ronnie like a dart and threw it at him. Ronnie caught it, clicked it himself.
"Red. Its me. Where is everyone?"
"I don't know Boss. Me and Kit went to round every one up and they are all gone. Mince Dilemma is gone....Ronnie. Errrm. Lady Gwent is gone too... talked to some scavengers outside said they saw Mince and Gwent talking about something earlier... I think she's taking the crew somewhere.......

Meanwhile several hours east in a partially buried cruiser ship.

Lady Gwent stood at remains of the ships loading bay, behind her her two grovelers shifted uneasily and Sector Manager Wilkins fidgeted nervously. She turned her head towards Mince Dilemma who was standing next to her, and in Gwent's opinion far too closely. "Your sure this is the one?"
"Aye. This is her. The Catachan Beauty. Cruiser class smuggler's ship. Was said to be carrying some ... exotic animals and beast from across the stars to sell to labs and collectors in Primus... Selene brought her down decades ago. Things.... still live in there. Raggedy Rawney early made it out alive a few weeks back, said he lost 5 guys down there. Koki Rickshaw went in there with his scavenger crew, never came out. Gibbering Daivi the Loon, you know that crazy begger outside the bar back home? Well he was known as Quick Shot Daivi before he went in with his posse...
"And the beast? It definitely exists?"
"Well SOMETHING in there munched Koki Rickshaw's whole crew, Raggedys boys and turned Daivi "Can shoot a lho stick out of your mouth" Quick Shot into a gibbering, naked looney!" Mince smiled flashing some gold and silver teeth.
"The beast MUST be destroyed. Wilikins! set all plasma weapons to max! Atom Cats follow me, theres a beast we must slay!"
There was a cough behind her. It was one of the Atom Cats... what was his name again? Junkie Bells? Winkie Jelly? she couldn't remember, these Orlocks had such repugnant names... this one carried a belter and wore a a shirt that may have been red once under his leather cuts.
"Ermm, Chief?, Lads wuz finkin mayhaps wez be waiting fer Ronnie o Red o Kat...
She frowned, his under hive dialect and low gothic speech was hard for Gwent to fathom.. she dropped her veil and smiled at him.
"Wilikins... what is this sump peasant asking...."
Wilikins nodded and nervously translated for her
"He's asking. Well whats to know if they should wait for Ronnie. Or even one of their captains... errrr Madam? you DID tell Ronnie about the beast and taking his men didn't you?
"What? No. He is a pain enough when healthy, while medicated he's borderline useless. This gang needs to take some action and we need results. I am a member of house Ko-Iron and a guild officer. I don't need to ask permission of the top ranking peasent to take some of the other peasants on a monster hunt.
Sector Manager Wilkins swallowed then turned to look at the scarred face of Jinkey Wells..
"She said...... yes... its all fine... Ronnie has okayed this mission"
Jinkey frowned, turned to Haestan and the new girl Jezabel who both just shrugged wordlessly...
"No more chit chat! Theres a beast to kill!" snapped Gwent. "Forward!"
"Spread out you cats! the thing comes when it smells blood called out Mince as she strode forward, the Atom Cats lowered their guns and entered the ships hold. ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiral9 and MedMos

Atom-Cat

Ganger
Jan 13, 2019
Red was still fuming. The Cats had limped back early yesterday... That fool Lady Gwent led them off on some wild rat chase into some derelict ship and they'd been ambushed by those freaks from the Choir Gesalt AGAIN. The Cats had entered slowly, though Sancho the Juve pushed ahead, when doors began opening and the same old Choir came at them with smoke and flash and weird things crawling through air vents... the new girl Jezebel was hit, one of Gwent's mooks and Billy Fury had both been webbed, if it hadn't been for Haestan lobbing dynamite at those huge things coming out of the tunnels they'd have been cut up properly. Gwent's assistant, and the only decent member of her outfit the A.C's could stomach had been plasma pistoled in the back and had died as the Cats limped home. Mince had bashed that Ambot of theirs in the face though and it turned around and ran off. They'd found the beast.. Slim Jim Phantom spent most of the skirmish backed into a corner blasting it with his shotgun... the only saving grace was the choir had ran off first, but the Cats had no more stomach to tackle the tentacled creature.....

It was Gwent's fault for sure. But those Gesalt choir freaks were also pushing them hard. Red had enough, Ronnie was doing his best but was still not fully recovered so she had sent out word for the Choir to send its best here for a final showdown. She'd brought Kit Colcannon with her as she was amongst the best shots in the gang, Haestan came too as he had beef with these "miners" after they had killed his mate Little Zeke weeks back. The new Juve Sancho had tagged along, Red didn't think they needed him, but the lad was quick and keen so she’d let him come.
They waited patiently at the end of a long straight platform, until they heard the tell tale clang of boots on metal.
"fan out" she waved to her crew as she took up post on the right, Sancho stood next to her, Kit was a few paces to his left and Haestan was on the left.
At the far end two figures had come into view. One wore a cloak over its shoulder, the other was female and wearing mining gear.. both were bald and had bandanas wrapped around their faces. The male had a pair of pistols at its hip, the female had a long strapped to its back. Red checked her plasma pistol to see if it was loose in its holster, it was. Her power axe was strapped to her back as well ready if she needed.

The two freaks stood motionlessly, they appeared to be in conversation but Red couldn't hear any words at this distance.
"Lets do this" She nodded to Sancho and began to pace forward. The four Atom Cats strode carefully forward. The two Choir freaks did the same. The pace was slow, but Sancho began to pick up the pace, "Slow it Kid" she heard Kit whisper to him, but if the kid heard he made no acknowledgment and instead kept pushing forward. Haestan began to spread out wide, and Red did the same. She didn’t want to be too bunched up.
"Only two?" Haestan muttered.. "Its got to be a trap!"
"Keep cool! Don't be the first to draw, show them who's boss" She snapped back. There was a metallic clunk which echoed off to their right..
FETH! she thought Haestans right, its got to be a trap. These things always came crawling out of tunnels. Always.
The two choir freaks were closer now.
"Dorn's arse! what are they?" She heard Kit grumble.. the female miner, clear as day had only one human arm, its other was a thin and claw like appendage.
Sancho had now got far ahead, and was closer to the freaks than anyone else. Red could see him gritting his teeth, the lad was straining and wanted to shoot but was keeping his cool.
It was Haestan that snapped..
"They are IN THE WALLS!" he yelled and went for his Autogun.
Sancho was quicker though he pulled out his auto pistol "Av it you bastuds!" he yelled and squeezed off the best part of a clip at the female. He missed. Kit Colcannanon had also brought her Bolter up to bare at the same time and had fired a burst of bullets at the female "Sancho NOOOO!!!" she screamed as the kid in his excitement stepped into her line of fire and a bolter round exploded in the back of his head pitching him face first into the floor...
The female had drawn her weapon, it wasn't a long rifle..
"Grenade Launcher!!!" cried Red, as she charged the freak, drawing her power axe instead of her pistol, but not before the female had fired a grenade right at Kit, blowing her off her feet.
Red slammed into the bald woman, shoulder first, she could see the other Choir freak dart off behind her but for the moment she was a screaming torpedo of fury.. the female staggered back and tried to swing at Red with her claw.. Red smashed her across her face with her plasma pistol and then brought her power axe up in an upward arch striking the miner in the leg.. their was a schlock and the smell of seared flesh followed by a very human scream as the power axe sliced clean through the freaks leg!
"Grrraaaaaaagghhhhh!"
She toppled backward and there was a clang as her head hit the hard metal Of the floor.
"Eat this you bitch!" yelled Red as she fired her pistol at the creatures face... its mask had slipped, a pair of human eyes widened in fear while an alien row of yellowed pointed teeth were visible before the whole face disappeared behind a flash of bright blue plasma. Red was about to yell out in victory when she felt a heavy thump on her back which span her to the ground and took the wind out of her lungs.
That creature in the cloak had thrown back its clock and standing in the midst of the Atom Cats had revealed that it had four arms, and In three of these carried a plasma pistol, he had fired one at Red and bowled her over while unloading two more at Kit while she struggled to gain her feet. Both the Orlocks wore armored undersuits beneath their mesh, but Kit howled in agony and was clutching her side ... some of the plasma had burned through her armor, she fell still.. dead perhaps.. or just passed out from the pain... Red couldn't tell.

She reached out for her axe and tried to get to her feet. Haestan was still standing and had lit one of his blasting charges....
"This. Is. Fething. Ridiculous!!" He was shouting as he threw a charge straight at mutant. A strange little purple beast leapt out from under it’s cloak and cackling with laughter Four Arms hit the deck before bouncing back to his feet firing all three plasmas at Haestan!
Click.
Click.
Two of the pistols didn't fire.. the third seared a green glowing whole in the wall next to Haestans head!
Red was back up on her feet now. She raised her plasma pistol and fired at Four Arms, she was sure she normally could have made her shot, but her plasma round went wild... she had fired to quickly.
Haestan threw another charge at him as well, the little purple thing scittered around Four Arms’s feet then leapt up catching the dynamite in its maw mid air, before landing near Haestan who had just enough time to throw him self to the ground when the stick went off.
BOOOM.
Bits of little purple beastie were splattered all over the platform, Haestan was thrown back against a column. He rolled in his back but was then still.
Four Arms was still on his feet, but now had a look of annoyance on his eyes. He scowled at Red and raised his Plasma again. He had her dead bang. She closed her eyes and braced herself...
CLICK!
OUT OF AMMO
She opened her eyes in time to see Four Arms roll behind one of the columns that lined the sides of the platform.
She ducked after him pressing herself against another column on the opposite side.
She could see Kit was breathing, she could just see Haestans legs sticking out behind the column he'd rolled beside. Poor Sancho lay still in the centre of the platform his little wiry body face first in a massive pool of blood, bone and brain matter. The female lay a few yards in front of Sancho, her leg a few paces away while a hole had been burnt through her face. There was no blood where she had fallen.
Red flicked the switch on her power axe and felt the blade start to hum gently as the power flowed through the shaft to the blade. She also slid her plasma pistol on to its max power setting.
Her heart was beating fast in her chest.
"Come on out and fight you alien freak!" She called..
"Four Arms but no bollocks is that it?" she tried again.
Nothing, she was about to insult him again.. when the freak stated singing... it sounded like a lullaby?
Was he reloaded? He must be by now. If she could just get to that grenade launcher maybe she could flush him out.
Four Arms had started laughing now.. and then shouted out, in an unnaturally high pitched sing song voice, one word.
"CILLLLDRENNNN!"
Red couldn't place it but she could hear laughter, lots of laughter.. and whispering, and the tip tapping of dozens of tiny clawed feet. Or was it underneath her now.
Damn it. Everywhere..
Feth this. She wasn't going out like this. She broke cover and sprinted towards Kit, who had started to sit up.
Red stooped as she passed her and putting one arm around her hoisted her on her feet and dragged her towards the stairs.
Behind her Four Arms was laughing manically now, though was still well hidden.
"ATOM KITTIES... ATOM PUSSIES" he screamed before hooting in laughter from his hiding place.
As they dived down the ramp and rolled into the ash and dirt of the ground below she saw Haestan drop down on the far side of the platform and begin crawling towards some dunes and the relic of a crashed fighter craft. Dragging Kit, who was conscious now but in a lot of pain they made it to the same spot.

The laughter and chittering died away quickly but Red still waited. After an hour or two Haestan had recovered enough to stand up again, he'd been knocked out cold but couldn't find anything broken or burst open. Kits armor had taken the worst of the damaged, and in fact underneath her suit her burns while painful were not as bad as they looked. Shed be on her feet in a day or two, but they left her propped up by the fighter craft. Haestan had wanted to head back, but Red convinced him they couldn't leave Sancho up there. He was only a juve, but he was their Juve.. they found him were theyd left him. The female was gone.. though her leg was still there. Sancho's pockets had been rifled, and they'd taken his boots and the ring he wore on his finger. His eyes were gone, but then so was most of the back of his head..
"Poor wee fool" Red sighed.
"Guess they'll be crowing about this over their Vox-casts eh" Haestan murmered.
Red nodded..
"They'll say we got licked" she agreed before crouching down next to Sancho's little corpse.
"They left his pistol and maul... get his arms and ill get his legs.. we'll bury him in the dunes, better that than letting the corpse guild find him she said as they hoisted him up and headed back to where Kit was waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: MedMos and Spiral9