Noyal sur vilaine 35530
Last edited by a moderator:

Blood Donor

Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Golden, British Columbia, Canada
@Doogysama, you mentioned Hive Ken Skills as To Do. You are welcome to snag the Journeyman Skills list that has a link in my signature, I wrote them a few years back as an update to the Hive Ken Skills to fit alongside the modern balance of the NCE. It's been ages since I have looked at them (admittedly I haven't played any games in a long time), but feel free to take them as is or modify them to your liking :)

Reactions: Orngog

Orngog

Ganger
Aug 30, 2014
Chippenham, Wiltshire
Wow, those journeyman skills are great! Much better than Necromunda Barbie's Boy. Its an honour to share screen space with you. I doff my digital hat.

Blood Donor

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
:notworthy: The real recipient of the hat tip is the community here: in every single writing/hobbying piece I have shared it is always the response, feedback, and encouragement that has kept me going with trying to contribute. As someone who doesn't often get games in, matched with a personal slow pace to painting projects, it has always been the writing stuff that keeps me rooted in YakTribe. I think that the writing fan rules aspect of the community is one of the best aspects of it :)

Reactions: Orngog

Orngog

Ganger
Aug 30, 2014
Chippenham, Wiltshire
Well, now you've done it; I really need some help with a rules mod! I want to build a slaver gang, I put up a thread in /rules but I really can't get my head around a good way to make it work... I'd really appreciate your thoughts

Blood Donor

Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Will certainly shed some thoughts there, I had an initial read through of them (and very much like the idea) but need to put actual thought into the process :p

I just moved (w00t) so I am without my own interwebs access for the next bit, but would gladly be in the discussion :)