Drag to reposition cover

Necromunda Slave to the Necro WIP

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
Hi Yaktribe! I have been lurking on here since the recent resurgence of Necromunda and my subsequent return to the hobby after 20yrs. I thought i would post up a thread about my current Pit Slave gang project that i have been working on. I know how helpful everyone else's posts and the internet has been for my inspiration thats for sure! Heavily 2000ad inspired, here is my current progress. Comments and criticisms welcomed.

Last edited:

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Morning buddy - firstly welcome! - if you are struggling to post up pictures it might be because you have to post ten times (I think) on the forums before the system will let you. So have a wonder round and comment on a few threads and make yourself known.

All the best

Clockwork.

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Morning buddy - firstly welcome! - if you are struggling to post up pictures it might be because you have to post ten times (I think) on the forums before the system will let you. So have a wonder round and comment on a few threads and make yourself known.

All the best

Clockwork.
Thanks Clockwork! Yep clearly just figuring it all out. :p

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

MedMos

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Nov 10, 2014
Møn, Denmark
If I hadn't decided that my painting is good enough for my needs, and that my skills will surely improve with practice, I would be very disheartened by this latest surge of "returning hobbyists who happens to be amazing painters!" :cautious:

Lovely stuff, and welcome!:) Looking forward to more, is that pitslave a nurgle guy? I need a model for a bloated scavvy...

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
If I hadn't decided that my painting is good enough for my needs, and that my skills will surely improve with practice, I would be very disheartened by this latest surge of "returning hobbyists who happens to be amazing painters!" :cautious:

Lovely stuff, and welcome!:) Looking forward to more, is that pitslave a nurgle guy? I need a model for a bloated scavvy...
Thanks MedMos! Im more of a painter than a gamer i guess. Learning the airbrush was a curve and i definitely lost a lot of hours watching youtube videos over and over to learn! Yes its a Nurgle lord i think. He could make an awesome bloated Scavvy.

Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget to put your pictures in the gallery, as it makes life much easier to show them once you have hit the number of posts to qualify.

Edit: definitely worth the wait, amazing minis. Thanks for sharing.

Not sure why my post took so long to upload though.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Yes we’ll now that you’ve shared some photos, you can do one your sort* are not welcome!!!

*highly skilled painters who’ve just picked up a paint brush after 20 years and are making us other Yakkers look bad!

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
thanks. I started painting again 2 yrs ago for dnd/Shadowrun minis and had to start building up a collection of paints again as they had all become colorful plastic plugs since the 90’s , I got back into Necro at the end of 2017. I’m currently following a few YouTube tutorials closely to paint these guys.

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
Welcome ... and WOW!

Some excellent work there. I’m a particular fan of muted colors and you’ve pulled them off nicely.

As @Martini Henrie says, please do post more of your work to both us, and the Gallery.

Reactions: Ratboy sr