Drag to reposition cover

Necromunda Slave to the Necro WIP

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I hope by the gang’s name this will be a Slayer based gang!
Sethmerlin666 has his based on The Misfits. If this is a trend, I may need to consider one too...

Reactions: Draconic

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Osborne Park WA 6017, Australia
I hope by the gang’s name this will be a Slayer based gang!
Sethmerlin666 has his based on The Misfits. If this is a trend, I may need to consider one too...
you bet your ass it’s a slayer themed gang! Back stories were written to their songs and there’s some uncanny links.

current line up-

The infamous butcher, The angel of death

the SS-3 (champs)
War ensemble
Flesh storm
Seven faces

Initiates
Dead skin mask
Silent scream
Spirit in black
Expendable youth

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
From Perth, no mention of Bon?
Haha! Im a hardcore Acca fan, Bon was the dude, but i still reckon Angus is the real legend.. What a turn around in Back in black. Lots of bands would have crumbled but they went to a solid top 3 album of all time status. The guy is nuts on stage too and hes 64!

I needed to get into the head of a cult of butchering cannibal physopaths in a grimdark future universe.. ACDC just cant cut that mustard 😅, as much as its always a long way to shop if you want a sasauge roll.

Have a listen to the song South of Heaven (South of the spire in my mind) if you havent heard it. It will be my Butchers intro backstrory tune. Sets a perfect scene for her struggle.

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
That would have been epic! I survived a slayer mosh pit but I’ll be honest I was actually weathering the storm to get to the front wall for Rob Zombie who was playing for the first time in perth since the early 90’s. Now I’m boring, have crapped out hearing, and hate crowds... I haven’t seen anthrax and I’d def come out of metal head retirement to see Megadeth! Holy Wars seems somewhat appropriate for some gangs 😅... I actually didn’t want to mention it but slayer has a few links in their tunes to the nazis. I kind of figured my grinders would soon become despised antagonists so found that fitting.

p.s I rate Seasons 🤘

Reactions: Space Truckin

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
I can totally imagine basting imps with a shotgun to this! 😄

Id like to make a yak exclusive, while we’re ’on topic’!? At the risk of looking uncool (Iv picked this band on purpose) here‘s CaptainClone No.6s new musical venture...

C97826AE-8565-4249-9656-B3871CE895E9.jpeg

They are on tour supporting Soggy Bizkit and Khorne right now!
😋😁

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Ill try not slip on all the gore mate, 😅 Ever seen that old flic Braindead where they are slipping on all the blood? Think it was a peter jackson film from memory.

Anyways like any good metal pit... someone has to flash some skin!

Seven Faces.. (8 if you count his own ;))

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
The Infamous butcher.. Angel of Death

On another note.. tile 4 is very close to completion.. currently crossing fingers that a still water pour in my semi submerged fighting pit will start to go clear as its gone white/cloudy in parts.. Im hopeful.

Draconic

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 2, 2017
Tile 4 is done and will be over the line for FYSC this month. Just waiting till all the still water clears completely for some pics. I had a slight accident. The room wasnt as watertight as i thought on the outside 2 edges so it slighly leaked through the bulkhead gaps. But its dried and blocked the hole so its all water under the bridge now.

In the mean time heres some mag locks i have done up to represent unlocked and locked doors. and 3 more minis.

Locks

Silent Scream

Expendable Youth

Flesh Storm