Hey all, bought a bunch of Squats off eBay a few months ago and I'm re-selling all the doubles I got from it. Let me know if you're interested in any of them. Cash would be preferred, but trades are also welcome.
Hey Tak, I saw the Genestealers, but although they're very cool, it'd just be more unpainted models on my workbench. I'm going to bung them on eBay soon, see what I can get for them (not sure how eBay works, would be my first sale) I'm really short for cash and if these puppies get me a new pair of shoes, I have to take it. But I'll be in touch if some of them don't sell.
ps. I'm also a big sucker for 90's era Marauder Dwarfs if you should ever come across any of those (guaranteed trades there, I promise you) let me know!
Thanks for the feedback - I was looking at them again today myself, but it's just one project too far...
Regarding eBay, I've done a bit of selling...
- Make sure you categorise your stuff correctly: I recommend taking a look at what similar things are categorised as first
- Make sure that you set up the bid to end on a weekend evening - again, to get the best chance of making a good price
If you don't do these you may end up with one bid at 99p (been there).
- Once you start an auction, you can't take it back!! I've set the wrong end date before now, and ended up with it making almost nothing.
- Set a reasonable postage (measure the size and weight of the parcels and so on, before going to eBay).
- If you are in the UK, MyHermes do a great, tracked parcel service (that beats Royal Mail in most cases). You drop the parcel off at a local drop point, they take care of the rest.
Charges. These change from time to time, but typically eBay will charge you for the following:
- Seller fee (a few percent)
- PayPal fee (a few percent)
- A fee for listing an item (unless you start the bidding at 99p)
Hope that helps And, on a selfish note, I hope it makes my offer look better...