Squat Gang - WIP

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Your Squats are awesome! They are how I imagine the kaladron overlords as being, rather than what they actually are! The hand painted pattern on the base is super neat! Welcome to the tribe from me!

But ...err... are you aware of what your user name means in English? If you do then it super ironically funny, but if you don’t you should definately look it up dude (....and then pretend that you do!) :LOL:

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
Dude those are excellent!

Get them cast up and sell ‘em. I’d buy a shed load, especially the heads.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
* That would be in British not American English. I've only ever heard Brits use it that way (on British programmes).

I'm digging your conversions, too. is the base pattern their fire arc?

Reactions: Aulenback and spafe

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
English is a quaint language, We also use the term “Bucket Load” or “Buckets”.

What term do you Southern Canadians use then to express “Lots”?

Reactions: Aulenback and spafe

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
English is a quaint language, We also use the term “Bucket Load” or “Buckets”.

What term do you Southern Canadians use then to express “Lots”?
“buttload” or “butt ton” is pretty common. “$h1tload” too. “tons” “mass amounts” and pretty much any profanity-ton works too.

Reactions: Aulenback

Minge

Apr 17, 2018
Norway
Cheers.

is the base pattern their fire arc?
Yup, and the direction the miniature is facing.

Excellent, please do a tutorial on the head sculpting!!
I might! It's not hard, just finnicky. I should show you my first attempt at sculpting a face.

But ...err... are you aware of what your user name means in English?
I think I got annoyed a while back because I needed an account to look at something, so I made a 'fake' one. Couldn't be bothered to make a new account, and now I'm stuck with it.

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Very cool, I'm glad someone else is using Brokkrs (I was worried I would have to attempt a conversion myself). Curious to see more.

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Cheers.

Yup, and the direction the miniature is facing.

I might! It's not hard, just finnicky. I should show you my first attempt at sculpting a face.

I think I got annoyed a while back because I needed an account to look at something, so I made a 'fake' one. Couldn't be bothered to make a new account, and now I'm stuck with it.
:ROFLMAO: I feel your pain! There is a lot of power behind such a vulgar word and it should never be disobeyed! Just promise you’ll never use an unhelmeted tau for your avatar! :LOL:

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Very cool, I'm glad someone else is using Brokkrs (I was worried I would have to attempt a conversion myself). Curious to see more.
More Brit slang? (One Google later) oh! That's the base models. hey, those are sweet. I still prefer Hasslefree's Grymm as space dwarves.

Reactions: Azzabat
Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
More Brit slang? (One Google later) oh! That's the base models. hey, those are sweet. I still prefer Hasslefree's Grymm as space dwarves.
Yeah the Grymm are beautiful, but way too small. I made an Inquis28mm gang based around the PA Libby a while back, they take paint wonderfully.

Nice Squats, somewhere along the line I want to make a gang from the 40k white dwarf and the few others that have been released

Reactions: Aulenback