N18 Starting chaos (1000 credits)

Discussion in 'Gangs & Loadout' started by Spenson, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Spenson

Spenson New Member

Hello everyone,

I'm about to start a dominion campaign (probably sector mechanicus only) with some people. We're not playing 'soft' lists in other games, but we usually try to avoid cheesy lists unless we're playing in a big tournament.

At first I wanted to play Van Saar, but though I love the minis, I'm not a fan of their playstyle. I decided to play chaos instead since we already have a GSC player.

We also chose to play no more than 10 fighters at the start.

Here's the gang: https://yaktribe.games/underhive/print/cards/43236

The goal is to create 3 groups:
    - Demagogue + witch + flamer helot + club helot
    - Disciple + 2 helots
    - Disciple + 2 helots

I'm not too sure about the skills except maddening visions and overwatch. Dark shield will be better later I think? Right now most of my fighters don't have any armor so I'm not sure about how effective it is.

I considered playing a chaos spawn but I don't think it's that good when you have a lot of high terrain.

Comments and critiques are welcome of course.

2. el_guestos

el_guestos Ganger

Chaos spawn has run amok in our SM battles...just such a difficult thing to put down but tough enough that you really have to deal with it, has made all the difference for our chaos player despite not having amazing stats...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice