N18 Starting Enforcers

Rending

Oct 8, 2021
Hi guys, just getting into necromunda. I saw goonhammer wrote an article awhile ago and included this list.

Is this still a good list as i just picked up a subjugator box.

The Riot Squad (The Sex Cannon’s Bright Idea)

Subjugator Captain – 150
Shock Stave – 25
Vigilance Pattern Assault Shield – 40
Skill: Bull Charge
Total: 215

Subjugator Sergeant – 110
Shock Stave – 25
Skill: Threat Response
Total: 175

Subjugator Sergeant – 110
Shock Stave – 25
Skill: Threat Response
Total: 175

Subjugator Patrolman – 80
Shock Stave – 25
Total: 145

Shock Stave – 25

Shock Stave – 25

Gang total: 1000

Psyan

Ganger
Sep 2, 2016
Olympus Mons, Mars
Well, it's certainly got flavor and a theme.

That said, if you're playing in an even slightly competitive environment, you're probably going to lose badly and often with this list. Enforcers just aren't fast enough or choppy enough to be effective as a full-on melee gang.

The best thing about Enforcers (IMO) is that they have the best Boltguns in the game. By going full Subjugator you're missing out on those, as well as the Concussion Carbine, which is also not too bad in small doses.

If you're still looking for a mostly Subjugator gang but want to have better odds on the table, I'd suggest you swap out a pair of your patrolmen for Palanites with Bolters and re-equip one of your guys with a Grenade Launcher and Krak Grenades.

Rending

Oct 8, 2021
Thanks for that, i normally play competitive 40k actually haha. So just spam bolters?

Would you happen to have a full list you can share?

Cheers

Scabs

Gang Champion
Feb 4, 2014
San Diego. CA, USA
This might be good against the soon to be released (and still unseen) Outcast gang? If it is a gang of less-than-select hivers. So, riot police vs rioters. But against regular hive gangs...not so much.

First, you left off the Enforcers standard Stub gun. No biggie, but don't forget it's there. They do have some ranged capability. With Dum Dum ammo it's not a bad weapon.

Other than that, ya gonna have a few "issues." You are helpless at greater than 12" range. And, you ain't that good inside 12". But, the big factor is the game just does not reward mediocre close combat fighters. Because losing a melee is decisive. Yep, there's always the plucky Juve who beats a Goliath Leader. Believe me, been there, lost that. And with a shield and armor, these guys have great saves. But too often less-than-select H2H fighters don't win, and too often do get taken Out-of-Action. Am I saying Enforcers can not or should not try to field reliable H2H fighters? Yes, I guess I am. Which means this gang you posted has specialized in something it does not do well.

Spam bolters? That's so 40K. And, hey, you posted a spam gang, anyway. There are a lot of other options. Grenade Launchers, Concussion rifles, shot guns, and Grenade Launchers. Oh, and Grenade Launchers. Until you run into high strength stuff like Stimmers and Ogryns and Ambots, you will hold your own. So, Grenade Launchers with Choke Grenades. There's a place in the Squad for everyone, including some close combat types. Just pick your Charge targets carefully (and watch out for them damn plucky Juves!).

Last edited: