Status of Yaktribe Mordheim roster

ineptmule

Gang Hero
Feb 17, 2011
Muswell Hill, UK
Great updates Malo, nice one. I started using the Mordheim Roster for my second Warband in our campaign which has pretty much wrapped up, but it worked well. Look forward to trying it out again next time.

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I'm still having problems equpping my Goblin warriors on my Orc Mob, for exsample I can't give them shortbows.
Shortbow is fixed. Always keep in mind that you can turn off equipment restrictions to get access to ALL equipment irrespective of your warband limitations in situations where I've messed up or it's outside of the normal rules.

Reactions: mantsa

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
  • Averland Merenaries added
  • Ostlanders added
  • Beastmen Raiders added
  • Dwarf Treasure Hunters added
  • Equipment will now display common/rarity values and variance (eg. 30+2d6)
  • Equipment variance cost will be automatically rolled when purchase button is clicked
  • Equipment cost set at zero for equipment added with no purchase
REQUEST:
The google sheet of equipment I've added a variance column on the equipment tab. There's a lot of equipment I don't know what it's from and likely has variance costs. The base rules equipment is done on Yak already.

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
I'll hopefully have time to have a look into it later in the week if no-one else gets there first :)

Shiaic

Juve
Aug 24, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Shortbow is fixed. Always keep in mind that you can turn off equipment restrictions to get access to ALL equipment irrespective of your warband limitations in situations where I've messed up or it's outside of the normal rules.
Sounds good. How do you want us to report the discrepancies when we find them? (e.g. creating an Orc WB: I've just found the option to equip with battle axe/5gc is unavailable)

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Sounds good. How do you want us to report the discrepancies when we find them? (e.g. creating an Orc WB: I've just found the option to equip with battle axe/5gc is unavailable)
I've added the Battle Axe for Orc Warband, thanks. Posting here is just fine for any issues.

Shiaic

Juve
Aug 24, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks for that, Malo.

I've played around with a few things since, and noticed some other issues, you might like to know about.

1) I can't seem to upload custom images to use for my characters, i.e. when you click 'add more' for Custom Images it takes you to an error page.
2) I can't seem to add an injury to a warrior as an individual edit.
3) On the printed Warband roster, it does not display the 'warrior type' beneath the warrior's name, rather, it displays a generic text saying 'Orc Mob' for all warriors. (It would be helpful during a game to help keep track of your characters as heroes or henchmen and display their type).
4) In the Orc Warband, the Shaman type has access to armour, where they shouldn't be able to be equippted with these items.

I hope this helps. As always, thank you for the Yak!
-Shiaic

Last edited:
Reactions: Malo

Shiaic

Juve
Aug 24, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Got another one: I had a result where one of my Orc henchmen was upgraded to a Hero by rolling a 'the lads got talent' XP result. I couldn't find a way to upgrade him. I don't know if this is just specific to the Orc WB, or all of them.

Work around: Recreate the warband member as a Hero, then delete original.

Suggested fix: Add an option under the 'Notes and Status' tab to upgrade the henchman.

ineptmule

Gang Hero
Feb 17, 2011
Muswell Hill, UK
Hey @Malo, I just tried going into the Customise section for Mordheim to create the rules for my Black Orc mob (they are semi-official rules so haven't been included) and I get a message "Page load failed. Please report this to the admins if the issue persists" - is this expected at this time?

makari

Sep 15, 2011
Berlin, Germany
Hello,
great work so far. I had some things at my Kislev warband.

- my Bear Tamer didn't got the advance at 11exp
- i can't promote my Streltsi with the lads got talent to a hero
- Streltsi can't get a handgun
- equipment only shows two items, where are the others?

Reactions: spafe