Surviving Covid-19 - Yak Support Network!

Ben_S

Hive Lord
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
I even kissed a girl once too.
Are you Katy Perry?

On a positive note. I am hearing more and more tales of people I know who've now had their first vaccine.
A colleague's 89-year-old mother had her second dose last week. Another friend's in-laws also managed a second dose, before the switch of policy to one dose.

• Haha
Reactions: Tiny and Aulenback

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I even kissed a girl once too. Shocking I know. 😱
Didja like it?

I work in a very dusty environment (a warehouse) and am considering wearing one all the time at work to keep the “China Dust” out of my nose and lungs.

on a somber note, a brother-in-law just lost two aunts in two days to Covid. And I get the joy of bringing a 5 year old to get Covid tested today...

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
My
Didja like it?

I work in a very dusty environment (a warehouse) and am considering wearing one all the time at work to keep the “China Dust” out of my nose and lungs.

on a somber note, a brother-in-law just lost two aunts in two days to Covid. And I get the joy of bringing a 5 year old to get Covid tested today...
*Hard stare at the deities up stairs and down stairs* come on you jerks. . . . A five year old. . . . Seriously.

My heart goes out to you @Punktaku I could not imagine the stress or heart ache you must be going through. I hope everything goes well. Otherwise I may have to mount an incursion into the various godly places. . . . Cause that's bull that a 5yr old could have it.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Well, it’s most likely a seasonal cold. And by that I mean that seasonal changes always make us sick with head colds. And Mother Nature can’t seem to decide on a season and stick with it. But being 5, he refused to take Zyrtec and then proceeded to walk around snorting back mucus as hard as he possibly could. But he also had a fever, so the pediatrician wanted a test just to rule it out. Luckily it was a shallow nostril swab and not the deep sinus swab. Now we’ve just got to wait 24-48 hours for the results... his school has already gone 100% virtual this week.

Reactions: Aulenback

ClanBuckCANS

Gang Champion
Dec 30, 2017
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
Well, it’s most likely a seasonal cold. And by that I mean that seasonal changes always make us sick with head colds. And Mother Nature can’t seem to decide on a season and stick with it. But being 5, he refused to take Zyrtec and then proceeded to walk around snorting back mucus as hard as he possibly could. But he also had a fever, so the pediatrician wanted a test just to rule it out. Luckily it was a shallow nostril swab and not the deep sinus swab. Now we’ve just got to wait 24-48 hours for the results... his school has already gone 100% virtual this week.
Oh thank the various makers! . . . Not sure where in the various locations you be in this weird and messed up world, but I get the whole, mother nature needs to frig off and pick a season.

Reactions: Aulenback

Hawkins44

Ganger
Yak Comp 2nd Place
I work in a nuclear power plant, and we are required to wear the mask all the time (even outside), with the only exception in a cafeteria or in our own office.
And to use hand-sanitizer about 20 times a day.