Territory boons

CrazzyJimmy

Feb 4, 2019
If you have the territories like workshop or rogue doc station can you recruit that hanger on once, or after every battle?

Coshie

Jan 14, 2019
West Orange, NJ 07052, USA
Check the wording on the territory (I don't have the book to hand). Scummers are only hired for one game, then they leave. As I understand it if they go OOA you just rehire them for the next game.

CrazzyJimmy

Feb 4, 2019
I'm talking about hanger ons. The Workshop gives you a recruit boon that allows you to recruit an ammo jack for free. Do I get that once and if I lose my ammo jack is the territory worthless, or can I keep recruiting for free to the maximum?

Coshie

Jan 14, 2019
West Orange, NJ 07052, USA
I'm talking about hanger ons. The Workshop gives you a recruit boon that allows you to recruit an ammo jack for free. Do I get that once and if I lose my ammo jack is the territory worthless, or can I keep recruiting for free to the maximum?
My point was that for some hangers on you have to recruit for every game regardless of them surviving or not. If you have control of the territory in the end phase you can collect that boon, meaning re-recruit or get a fresh recruit. As I understand it if the hanger on dies the territory just gives you another one.