The Borderlands project (a new chapter 24/01/15)

Ashotninja

Juve
May 1, 2013
The main body is from the dark vengeance box set cultist with the heavy stubber... removed the head and added the medic head from the catachan command squad sprue..as well as the backpack. left hand is catachan knife and right arm is also from catachan standard troop sprue. I don't think I did much sculpting on this model except on the neck to blend in the head swap.
Hope thar helps bud.

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
Ok, those are as awesome as the others, but I have to ask: Why is The Butcher's chainsword clean? I would think it would be all bloody like the rest of him.

Ashotninja

Juve
May 1, 2013
good point... but he was an respected surgeon.... he knows the importance of keeping your tools clean and sterilised...

i tend to shy away from adding blood and guts to my minis genrally, but i wanted the butcher to look like hes in the middle of a fight... blood and all.

Reactions: nooker

Jembo17

Gang Champion
Apr 27, 2013
Derbyshire, UK
The main body is from the dark vengeance box set cultist with the heavy stubber... removed the head and added the medic head from the catachan command squad sprue..as well as the backpack. left hand is catachan knife and right arm is also from catachan standard troop sprue. I don't think I did much sculpting on this model except on the neck to blend in the head swap.
Hope thar helps bud.

Thanks matey, may have to steal your idea if that's okay(!).

Ashotninja

Juve
May 1, 2013
The%20Rig_zpsxfxzmqha.jpg
[/IMG]
just a little something we used for special scenarios that would involve ambushing a truck guarded by pdf troops.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Got any pictures of the full board? Me thinks it'll be looking all awesome like!

Reactions: Tulkas