Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Trolling
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Work continues on One Eyed Prince Albert a faction cannot exist without its champion!

Er.....According to @spafe the fish is called Sir Albert aka The Trout of Justice and it tells Prince Albert what to do! I think he may have finally lost his marbles, bless him.
As per the Faction thread.

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
The Trolls have done their best to keep this dark orange secret from the world, but due to the numbers now falling victim to Agent Orange they can’t keep it secret any longer.....

Stage 2 Orange Troll Zombies, the hair doesn’t grow out and the Orangeness is trapped inside causing untold damage and brainless misery to the poor victims.

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
***Officio Sanitarium Data File***
***transcribed by Servitor 9874557***
***Subject: Lower Hive Drug “Agent Orange”***
***Threat Level: Amber****

“Begin Record, this is Dr Francis Oswald of the Officio Sanitarium on the planet Necromunda investigating the drug known as Agent Orange.

The drug is actually a complex synthesis of a local red fungi cut with Imperial Mint. These ingredients are then baked in a STC drug tray, size A, into an orange drug. We believe the name “Agent Orange” is derived from this process.

The drug is a narcotic, users describe the high as being the equalivent of a sunset in your head. We have also found the drug to be highly addictive. In our test subjects one use was usually enough for addiction.

We have identified several stages to the addiction:

Stage 1 - Agent Orange User - No visible effects other than the usual ones associated with use of narcotic drugs - weight loss, anxiety, adiction etc. Only approximately 25% progress from this stage to further stages, those that do progress tend to develop an orange hue to thier skin, often mistakenly identified as radiation burns or tanning and thier hair turns yellow before falling out.

Stage 2 - Troll Zombie - Our lab tests have identified this as being 2 sub stages:
  • Incubation - The Agent Orange builds up to such levels in the users system that they actually turn orange, further as thier bodies are mutated by the drug they are driven mad by the pain.
  • Awakening - The orange leaches from the skin leaving victims pale white, except for the orange hair, which breaks through the top of the skull. Heads, hands and feet deform to give the “Troll” like appearance. The user is still mindless, however some have been known to use basic weapons.
  • Both stages mindlessly advance in large packs and infect and kill anything biological that does not contain the Agent Orange drug.
Stage 3 - Troll - In our lab tests were observed that once awakened a Troll Zombie will rapidly progress to Ork like levels of intelligence.***Redecated to anybody below level 80 clearance*** It has also been suggested by Dr Sinclair that the drug passes on knowledge in a similar fashion to Ork Spores. I have however dismissed this as Hersey. Dr Sinclair could not prove what abilities our test subjects had before the experiment, and anyway this is a lower hive drug not something designed by an Xenos!! ***Redaction Ends***

Stage 4 - Intelligent Troll - Reports from the field suggest that the Troll Zombie packs are being led by more intelligent Trolls! I have dismissed this as Heresy! It is just the poor excuses of PDF and Hive Enforcers commanders who have been overrun by this rabble!....”

***Next 3 minutes of recording redacted - Omega 3 protocol****

“....in Conclusion I find that the drug should be assessed as a Amber threat level. All manufacturers, dealers and users should be purged with extreme prejudice”

End Recording”

***Record Ends***

Edit - I’ll work on this some more.

=][=SW1=][=

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 7, 2017
Manchester UK
Lol ... I was going to post something similar once I converted up a "doc" type henchman for one of my =][=.

I may have to borrow some ideas. ;) :p

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
“In terms of Agent Orange and legalization, I think that should be a state issue, state-by-state. Orange is such a big thing. I think medical should. And then I really believe we should leave it up to the states. And of course you have The Spire. There’s a question as to how it’s all working out there, you know? That’s not going exactly trouble-free.”
- Timely and most excellent wisdom from President Dump

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Stage 1 - Agent Orange User - No visible effects other than the usual ones associated with use of narcotic drugs - weight loss, anxiety, adiction etc. Only approximately 25% progress from this stage to further stages, those that do progress tend to develop an orange hue to thier skin, often mistakenly identified as radiation burns or tanning and thier hair turns yellow before falling out.
@Sethmerlin666 hmmm this is an interesting finding by the Offico Sanitarium.

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Presenting my entry “One Eyed Mad Prince Albert” Complete with his trusty “Uber reliable never miss red dot laser sight laspistol*” and the “Halibut of Justice!”

*looks are deceiving it’s a stub gun....

It turns out that the Halibut is actually known as Sir Albert the Halibut, whose opinion is much sort after by the rest of the Mad Hatters for important tactical decisions.

Parts include Empire Free Company, Choas Cultists, a Space Marine Laspistol and lots of Greenstuff. I’m particularly proud of my fish!

There’s a few more making of pictures in the gallery here https://yaktribe.games/community/media/albums/mad-hatters.2165/

This is actually a present for @spafe at Tribemeat he came up with the bonkers fluff and idea. I just wanted to build it so that other factions got fleshed out for the ongoing fluff wars!

Wooden Stubber contender?

Love Clockwork