Drag to reposition cover

Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
And now for a rest from Orange paint it’s time to build a preacher for @NewbieOne and next weeks festivities!

So based on these:

I’ve built this:

What do we think? Is his....er pole too big? It’s supposed to be the Imperial “I” with a skull etc.

Obviously I need to do a bit of filling and GS work.

Thanks for the parts from @Stoof and @spafe

DArquebus

Ganger
Aug 7, 2012
Sydney, Oz
Pole looks good and not to large from an aesthetic point of view.

May get in the way of the model moving about a congested table or low hanging terrain though, this being Necromunda and all.

Nice conversion :)

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
D

Deleted member 10658

Hooray for something that is not orange, and a post that isn't banging on about 'glorious trolls'! :)

The preacher looks great, and I think the staff is excellent (big enough to be the sort of in-your-face thing that an Imperial missionary would like, but not so big as to be unfeasible and unbalance the model.)

D

Deleted member 10658

@spafe , I wish I could like posts multiple times!

Edit - by the way @ClockworkOrange , the preacher looks great. Just out of curiosity, how did you do the weathering on the barrel he is standing on in that photo? (the stain looks remarkably realistic.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spafe

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
@spafe , I wish I could like posts multiple times!

Edit - by the way @ClockworkOrange , the preacher looks great. Just out of curiosity, how did you do the weathering on the barrel he is standing on in that photo? (the stain looks remarkably realistic.)
Lol missed this no idea it’s never been painted it’s just the build up of sloppy painting on my part. I’d suggest it’s probably orange paint and orange wash....

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Hmmm I’ve just changed from Yaktribe Dark to Yaktribe default and it all looks much better and easier to understand. Just checking ye old Uber thread is still here.

Reactions: spafe

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
Not only is it back but you can add a fancy header at the top too! Just click the cover button near the top and it’s just like setting your profile pic!

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

ClockworkOrange

Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham