Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

What next?

• Total voters
Crime and Punishment

The mob wanted blood. Supervisor Clarke knew it. He’d seen the graffiti scrawled on every flat surface and the chant “Die Dave” coming from the crowd was a non too subtle giveaway to the mood of Sump City’s great unwashed populace.

Clarke sighed and dragged himself up the makeshift platform that had been erected across Sump Gate street. The crowd stretched back along the street to Llya’s bar, and much to old WhatO’s obvious disgust into his scrap heap. Clarke made placating gestures with his good hand, but the crowd jeered and booed the sight of the Supervisor.

Clarke just stood there and waited for the mob to settle. Eventually they did more out of curiosity than respect he was sure, but thank the Emperor nobody had shot at him and the few thrown bottles and stones had fallen well short.

“Friends” Clarke bellowed “I know you want him, but the Enforcers do to!” At this the crowd went wild, this time one of bottles shattered at his feet, making Clarke flinch and step back. He waited, hoping that the twitch at the corner of his mouth wasn’t obvious. At any moment he expected the shooting to start.

“If you get him, they’ll rip this place apart looking for that Scum!” He gestured at Dave, who hung suspended in a cage above the Sump pond. Dave yelled “I’m innocen...” but Clarke cut him off “Shut up you fool!”

It was too late, the chant started again “Die Dave! Die Dave!” Clarke was driven from the platform by a barrage of rubbish, there was a sudden flash of light and the sound of a Laspistol shot. Whether by “luck” or skill the shot hit the chain holding Dave’s suspended cell above the Sump pond, and the cage plummeted into the foul green stench.

“Argggghhhhhh”

The splashed liquid burned the floor and those in the mob who were too close. Dave thrashed around in the cage barely managing to keep his face above the toxic mess.

The mob cheered and looked on with obvious enjoyment.

The Escher Scum ClockworkOrange pushed back her helmet with the tip of her still warm Laspistol, grinned and went back through the door to the flashing lights and thumping techno music of Llya’s bar....

To be Continued.

@KungFuPanda is a creator of exquisite artwork in miniature form.
He once combined infinite awesome with endless amazing and added a hint of profound manliness to create the Yakman.
In his wisdom he created 4 copies and generously donated them as prizes for tribemeet.
Prizes were laid out on a table that held many treasures.
Prize winners had their pick of what was left on the table.
It has been suggested that @MancInventor may have readjusted the order in which the prizes were awarded to ensure he got a Yakman by proxy, sending his son up to claim the highly sought after prize.
@ClockworkOrange was not, and is still not, happy about this as he was next on the list of winners. Accusations of subterfuge were flung around.
Enough ambiguity remains that both can claim to be right and none can be proven wrong.........

I thought the feud went even further back to the planning stages of TribeMeet 2018?
Plans were laid to have Mad Max style ash wastes action just outside the hive wall.
@ClockworkOrange went on a bit of a spree way before the rules were finalised and made a whole armada of vehicles for the Troll King to command, chariots, giant catapults, balloons, you name it.
But after all this was made, the rules were changed to mean he couldn't actually field most of his creations.
Words were said that could not be unsaid.

It should be mentioned that both @ClockworkOrange and @MancInventor were, and still are TribeMeet committee.
They have a "working relationship"...

Reactions: SuboptimusPrime
The details are now hazy but the grudge stands.

Four prizes there were, the Troll won one category and narrowly missed winning another by some form of vote rigging. Then Evil Dave read the prizes out in the wrong order thereby ensuring Young Dave won the last Yakman.

We don't discuss the OTHER crime.

@SuboptimusPrime just in case English isn’t your first language, this is all friendly English banter, sarcasm and humour, obviously I’d still go for a pint with Evil Dave @MancInventor and watch him choke on it.....

No worries, I spent enough time on the islands to have a passing idea how you guys work. And trust me, the banter down here is remarkably similar. Just, y'know, Austrian German, so it sounds more guttural and all.

Poor Dave! It seems the troll can hate forever.
I wonder if @KungFuPanda could be persuaded to produce another Yakman if @MancInventor stumps up enough credits?
It might be worth it to stop the hourly ritual cursing of your name that we know happens in the trolls house? :)
I indeed can make not simply another one but a special MancInventor one. Just throw few ideas how exactly special he should be

Four prizes there were, the Troll won one category and narrowly missed winning another by some form of vote rigging. Then Evil Dave read the prizes out in the wrong order thereby ensuring Young Dave won the last Yakman.

I should probably point out that it was I that snagged the last Yakman.
But we shan't let facts get in the way of a good story. :D

@KungFuPanda showing the world why he is a legend amongst Yaks!

• Wow
Reactions: ClockworkOrange
I thought the feud went even further back to the planning stages of TribeMeet 2018?
Plans were laid to have Mad Max style ash wastes action just outside the hive wall.
@ClockworkOrange went on a bit of a spree way before the rules were finalised and made a whole armada of vehicles for the Troll King to command, chariots, giant catapults, balloons, you name it.
But after all this was made, the rules were changed to mean he couldn't actually field most of his creations.
Words were said that could not be unsaid.

It should be mentioned that both @ClockworkOrange and @MancInventor were, and still are TribeMeet committee.
They have a "working relationship"...
I don’t know why but I partially read this in the A-Team opening titles style. :D

Perhaps if we can find him, we too can inspire @ClockworkOrange...

Plus he does turn random trash into something interesting...:unsure:

Progress! this is one of those models, I think my last one was HMS Phoenix, that model that just creates a mental block and they become a real chore to paint. This scrap yard has sat unfinished for a good five years so it’s nice to see some paint on the excellent toy trailer/tanker especially.

Still lots to force myself through, but it’s starting to feel like it might get finished!

I remember that piece from the YakComps of Yore...
1E6A702B-F5C3-4F32-85B2-FF7674439CBF.jpeg