Necromunda The ClockworkOrange Troll Lol Lol Lol Song

Edster

Ganger
Dec 26, 2018
Nottingham, UK
Oh boy Troll's out of hibernation for winter. I personally managed to haggle 40x bulkheads in lock down off T'internet at an extortionate black market kidney selling price tag so now it all makes sense!

I suppose the benefit is that it is perfect timing for some inspiration from the Troll for what the heck to do with them. I'm impressed with the smart moves so far - the plasticard sandwich is a very nice touch! I wait with anticipation to see what kind of gubbins and grubbins will be added next...

Reactions: ClockworkOrange

Pagumb

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Sep 10, 2020
That’s a lot of quality methodical construction there. I like the idea of the Troll King lifting heavier weights just out of frame while using the lighter weights to ensure solid contact of the grating with the rest of the platform all the while visualizing the destruction of clone and hatter alike.

Mr. M

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Aug 1, 2019
San Jose, CA
What a great project! I love the idea of modernizing the original Necromunda terrain, but keeping very close to the shapes of the old cardstock. I can't wait to see these tricked out in orange... rust or troll or both! Go Clockwork, go!!!

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham